Found Looking for a big Tina cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGardener

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey, everyone!

I am working on a team that is building a new card club in San Antonio. Our target opening is the sixth of October, but our chip vendor is giving us the runaround.
We have everything else in place but a custom chip set for game security, so we are in the market for a custom set to hold us over.
I am thinking tina card molds or something ceramic would be great.

Wanted: 1s, 5s, 25s, and potentially 100s.

Budget: probably around .50 per chip for tinas.

Bonus: I already have a ton of the flamingos from a previous group buy, so that would be a good place to start. But I am not above mixing a couple sets to get us the quantity we need.

Thanks!

Flamingos for tax <3
Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 2.39.54 PM.png

If Oct 6th is a hard open, then you don't have many options for a secure set. Bite the bullet. Order custom from @BR Pro Poker and work with them to rush ship your order. It's gonna cost, but you know it's the right thing to do.
The right thing to do from a business standpoint is to get a set that is not widely available and assures reasonable game security for a reasonable cost.
The sixth is a soft open for employees, friends, and family. But I am here to buy a supplemental tina set, not get into a whole lot of detail :)

The right thing to do from a business standpoint is to get a set that is not widely available and assures reasonable game security for a reasonable cost.
The sixth is a soft open for employees, friends, and family. But I am here to buy a supplemental tina set, not get into a whole lot of detail :)
Good luck.

Definitely get the new Tina hybrids. Ceramic with printed labels. Maybe they can put RFID under the label? I seem to remember someone once asking about that.

These belong to @chipinla

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/playboy-kansas-city.89290/post-2265539
1696024878074.png

These are some of the off-the-shelf designs on the Greek Key mold that you can order from @justincarothers You can also order customs from him.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-greek-mold-hybrids-pre-designed-and-customs-10-07.110153/
1696025149884.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom