Wanted Looking for 30 1st Edition Lake Elsinore $100 Chips (10.5g+/chip) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbash

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Looking for 30 (technically 29) 1st edition Lake Elsinore $100 chips (the heavy 10.5g+/chip version) to complete a rack of heavy 1st editions. Will purchase 2 barrels if needed. Also have 23 lighter weight Lake Elsinore $100's (between 9.15g/chip and 9.5g/chip) and 6 of the Lake Elsinore $100's with non-shaped inlays (about 9.8g/chip) for trade if needed.

Also have a rack of the lighter weight Lake Elsinore $100's that I would consider trading for a rack of 1st edition Lake Elsinore $100 chips.

Rack I’m looking to fill
IMG_5173.jpeg

Extras available to trade if needed
IMG_5174.jpeg

Rack of newer/lighter version I may trade for a rack of the older/heavy version
IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5171.jpeg

Last edited:
You know you’re a serious chipper when…

…you discover and recognize the weight difference between original chips and a reorder and develop a preference for one over the other. :D

(I’m guilty too. There are at least 30 otherwise identical singles I’ve collected with significant weight differences, sometimes as much as 2.00 grams or more, clearly from different orders/batches. Gimme the heavy chips!)

Good luck with the hunt.

I've got some shaped inlays that I'll weigh tomorrow. I have my eyes on your non-shaped honeycomb inlays. Will trade or buy if you will sell them. I'll send you a PM tomorrow with what I have.
Sounds good, happy to trade the honeycombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom