Trade LINKS_STRONG Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my chip the other day, and used it as a card guard at Mesnik44's Christmas tournament on the weekend (which I bubbled. I hate the freaking bubble.)

Played a great format - three mini tournaments with T3000 starting stacks. The mini tournaments are four 15-minute levels (25-50, 50-100, 75-150, 100-200) and whatever you end up with at the end of each mini, gets added to your main event starting stack.

I went 125 - 0 - 15000. Yay variance! :)

Mini tournament #1 was Mesnik44's Paulson Pharaohs. I forgot to take a picture.

Mini tournament #2 was my Stardust tournament set. I was out so fast I didn't have time to take a picture.

Mini tournament #3 - Le Paulson Noirs
IMG_1353.JPG

Main event - Mesnik44's customs
IMG_1358.JPG

Thanks for a cool chip with an even better story!

Played a great format - three mini tournaments with T3000 starting stacks. The mini tournaments are four 15-minute levels (25-50, 50-100, 75-150, 100-200) and whatever you end up with at the end of each mini, gets added to your main event starting stack.

Love this idea. Main event starting stack base count also T3000? How many players, and how long did the Main last (roughly)?

(sorry for the minor derail Josh, but this format sounds very intriguing!)

Id love one, next time i play out with my jazz fusion group its going on the bass and the wife can get photos.....

Thanks.

Love this idea. Main event starting stack base count also T3000? How many players, and how long did the Main last (roughly)?

(sorry for the minor derail Josh, but this format sounds very intriguing!)

I started another thread. Glad to hear you like the idea! It wasn't my idea either, but I think it's pretty great.

I saw Gear with his at Mesnik's Xmas poker. I'd like to get one as well please. PM in a second.

Not yet, still waiting on the re-order but want folks to lay claim to one if they want one when they get here.

I am in. PM Sent.

I am a skin cancer survivor. You can and will do this!! What a wonderful idea of crowd thought and prayer. I really believe that will make a difference.

- ATG

Hi!!
I would like to have one please.

I am praying for the Lord to grant you peace, comfort, and wisdom.

All the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom