Limited color palette limit set chip suggestions (2 Viewers)

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud about some chips I'm looking at to build a limit set:
1:
Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 12.27.06 PM.png

20:
Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 9.22.01 PM.png

100:
Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 9.22.17 PM.png

I'm trying to keep within a pretty limited color palette and while I know that can usually lead to dirty stacks and what not, with a limit set it shouldn't be an issue. Also, if you can't tell these chips apart I don't know what to tell you.

Suggestion I'm looking for is on the 20x chip. Brown on brown would be good as would some kind of grey and brown or even a carrot with spots. Something i can get a ~a rack of without breaking the bank.

Just thinking out loud about some chips I'm looking at to build a limit set:
1:
View attachment 782786
20:
View attachment 782788

100:
View attachment 782787

I'm trying to keep within a pretty limited color palette and while I know that can usually lead to dirty stacks and what not, with a limit set it shouldn't be an issue. Also, if you can't tell these chips apart I don't know what to tell you.

Suggestion I'm looking for is on the 20x chip. Brown on brown would be good as would some kind of grey and brown or even a carrot with spots. Something i can get a ~a rack of without breaking the bank.
Aurora Star quarter or $2?

@Windwalker is there anything you are selling soon that has that brown on brown color scheme? All kinds of esoteric chips pass through your hands, figure it's worth a shot.

I’ll look. How many racks?
Just one, would even take just 4 barrels. Looking for candidates for a value chip for a limit set.

The lucky derbies in the OP are ideal from a color perspective of keeping everything white/black/brown, but they don't match the condition at all. The jacks have some wear, but clean up just fine, and the Scandia's are so sharp you could cut yourself with them so the Derbys stick out like a sore thumb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom