• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Likely Ultrasonic Scam - Contact Ebay Resolution Center (2 Viewers)

“”””
View attachment 338953
“”””

Last lines in the description

If shipped to a verified address, you should have no risk with eBay's buyer protection.
Seller not providing a tracking number only hurts them. They have no defense on an Item Not Received claim.

I'm curious which shipping service is used. Most economy services from UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, have tracking numbers.

Totally seems fishy. I emailed asking for assurance but not response.

He’s from Australia, they ship from wisconsin, and PayPal account is in foreign (Chinese?) characters. Hmm..
Will be extremely shocked if legit. I'm not giving him the satisfaction of the payment clearing if I don't hear anything back soon lol

4 more just reloaded.

Whelp, on the plus side now I don’t have to justify the purchase by buying even more racks of dirty chips. :whistle: :whistling:

Last edited:
So as well practiced folk (this is the second thing I bought on eBay, created an account for chipping). whats the best way to make such a fishy purpose?

I used PayPal, but I’ve never had to dispute a purchase.

So as well practiced folk (this is the second thing I bought on eBay, created an account for chipping). whats the best way to make such a fishy purpose?

I used PayPal, but I’ve never had to dispute a purchase.
It’s a really easy process and they almost always favor the buyer. The fact he doesn’t provide tracking would almost guarantee a refund even if you did receive it.

Just got this from eBay:

We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won due to concerns with the seller's account:
133171052397 - 6L Ultrasonic Cleaner Stainless Steel Industry Heated Heater w/Timer

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Center.

Blah, I'm sorry guys. We all recognized that a scam was a real possibility, and even though it wasn't a crazy amount, it is an extra hassle to hit up the Resolution Center and wait for your refund. My apologies for posting.

If it means anything, I'm going through the same thing as I paid for one to give to a local chipper who may have not been in front of the computer earlier.

https://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/ (where to file dispute) - seller has 3 days to return money, then escalate to eBay when he doesn't

Edit: I already got notice of a refund

Screenshot_20190916-150644_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
Dang will eBay automatically cancel or do I need to do something? How do we really know it is fraud?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom