Lightning Strikes (2 Viewers)

Rangers' turn in three years :)

Congratulations on being able to witness the clincher in person.

Congratulations on two in a row. Being a Buffalo sports fan I cannot fathom what even one championship is like. You guys have a dynasty type team over there. Enjoy it while you can!

Amazing playoff run - back to back Stanley Cups :) Vasy very deserving of the Conn Smythe.

B51FDBCD-C2BF-4CEA-BD51-55012764AA9D.jpeg

Amazing playoff run - back to back Stanley Cups :) Vasy very deserving of the Conn Smythe.

View attachment 733142
Congrats, Mark. That’s a very talented team. I’ve been following the NHL a lot closer the last couple of seasons, since we are getting a team. Can’t wait for the Kraken despite the dumb name.

Lightning strikes twice! Congrats, Tampa was simply the best team yet again. I’m sure it was amazing to witness that final win in person. :love:

To win a season-long, team trophy back-to-back in any sport is a great achievement.

To do so in the NHL, however, is a sporting feat that is well and truly unrivalled, in my opinion.

So incredible to not only see a team hoist the cup in front of a crowd once again, but in front of a home crowd, too; I always hate the anticlimax that comes with watching a team hoist the cup on away ice.

To win a season-long, team trophy back-to-back in any sport is a great achievement.

To do so in the NHL, however, is a sporting feat that is well and truly unrivalled, in my opinion.

So incredible to not only see a team hoist the cup in front of a crowd once again, but in front of a home crowd, too; I always hate the anticlimax that comes with watching a team hoist the cup on away ice.
yeah, there has been mentions in the past that repeating a stanley cup is one of the hardest things to do in professional sports just due to the wear and tear doing it the first time does on the team not to mention(and some teams go a little harder than others about this) what they do in the off season after they win the first time.

yeah, there has been mentions in the past that repeating a stanley cup is one of the hardest things to do in professional sports just due to the wear and tear doing it the first time does on the team not to mention(and some teams go a little harder than others about this) what they do in the off season after they win the first time.
Exactly! The wear and tear from a single game is one thing, but having to complete the best part of 100 / 100+ games during a season that includes a run to the playoff finals? Different level of athlete and mental toughness, quite frankly.

Free Bud Light for "Florida Man" is kind of like free fuel for stupid to happen.

Lock the doors, and wait for something spectacular!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom