Lightning Strikes (11 Viewers)

You're right, it would.

But us BeLeafers are used to it. We'll be fine whatever happens.

I was thinking earlier.....Leafs fans probably have lower than normal divorce rates because we can put up with a lot of shit.

So my marriage is strong because of hockey? Can't get more Canadian than that.

It looks like only 31 teams have choked and blown a 3-1 lead in a series.

If any team is up to the task and ready to join history, it's definitely this Leafs team.

It looks like only 31 teams have choked and blown a 3-1 lead in a series.

If any team is up to the task and ready to join history, it's definitely this Leafs team.
That's kind of their thing, haven't they done it several times in the past 7 years or so?

That's kind of their thing, haven't they done it several times in the past 7 years or so?
Not sure of the actual series outcomes in the past while.

But I think they've either failed to make the playoffs or exited after the first round since 2006.

They seem to have an unshakeable culture of being losers in that organization.

Not sure of the actual series outcomes in the past while.

But I think they've either failed to make the playoffs or exited after the first round since 2006.

They seem to have an unshakeable culture of being losers in that organization.
I feel that. Down the QEW we have that history as well.

Can't get the Gentlemen's Sweep without donking off Game 1:

big-brain-point-finger-at-forehead.gif

I know it's not Bolts related, but still, if one Florida team doesn't beat them, the other just may do it:

344259061_490471969875232_126897260123415175_n.jpg

Nice seats :cool
thanks, wish the outcome had gone just a bit different but it was a good game either way.

We bought a 10 pack of tickets this season in a different location, behind the player bench, but I wanted to try out a different location. It's awesome to watch the game from there and the dynamic of the players coming on and off the ice, but it's not the view I want for every game and after one season I know I'm ready for something different.

I really liked the view about 6 seats to the left of this and I think that's where we will get tickets next season. You can see the play develop really well, can see the entire ice, no distortion from looking down the glass, and the opposite goal is far away but that's what the jumbotron is for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom