Lightning Strikes (8 Viewers)

Good morning hockey fans - game day :)

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 9.17.45 AM.png

I am definitely a first round Flyers fan (y) :thumbsup:

Your team and my team are suppose to meet in the conf final. Rooting for Tampa too! (y) :thumbsup: When that happens, its war! :)

Tampa Bay defeated New Jersey, 3-1 to advance to second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

(y) :thumbsup:

Don't know why they play that old Kate Smith video anymore. They never win when they do that. Flyers had every chance to win this game. Too many damn giveaways in their zone.

Don't know why they play that old Kate Smith video anymore. They never win when they do that. Flyers had every chance to win this game. Too many damn giveaways in their zone.

Lots of turnovers cost them the game. They seemed in control until Giroux leveled Hagelin.

Kind of funny to listen to the bolt fans who are about a second behind of actual hockey fans with the ooo’s and ahhhs on big plays. They score a goal .....crickets.....players celebrate, then they realize there was a goal.....then cheer wildly.

Kind of funny to listen to the bolt fans who are about a second behind of actual hockey fans with the ooo’s and ahhhs on big plays. They score a goal .....crickets.....players celebrate, then they realize there was a goal.....then cheer wildly.

I'm really not sure where you get your misguided information, but believe what you will. Perhaps it is the lag on your audio/video source. I can assure you that the atmosphere and the timing at the games is electric (y) :thumbsup:

It took a while for Nashville fans to catch on, but they are right on top of it today. I would find it unlikely that Tampa fans didn't know the what's what of hockey since the 2014-15 season.

I almost miss those earlier days though. Playoff tickets were a breeze to get back then.

Bolts take this one down tonight. All the series will be 1-1 after two. Looks like there could be some wars in this second round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom