Giveaway LET'S GET NUTS!!! FULL CASH SAMPLE SET + CUT CARD + DEALER BUTTON (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have none of the round 1 or round 2 losers not posted this yet?

View attachment 813896

Or one of the winners post this?

View attachment 813897

I'm a little disappointed, guys. Let's get after it!
I haven't lost yet, but if I do, that's a veritable certainty.

I used "serenity_now" as my user name for a couple of websites. Jerry Stiller shouting it at the top of his lungs is one of the funniest things I ever saw in a sitcom.

ROUND 3 WILL BE PLAYED TOMORROW MORNING. POSSIBLY THRU TO THE END, SINCE THERE AREN’T MANY HEADS UP MATCHES LEFT NOW.
waiting.gif

Would you have expected anything less from a Starburst!!

How have none of the round 1 or round 2 losers not posted this yet?

View attachment 813896

Or one of the winners post this?

View attachment 813897

I'm a little disappointed, guys. Let's get after it!

I'm attending my daughter's volleyball tournament and it's hectic here. Her team has moved to the championship game today (like I plan to do in this thread). If they win today they qualify for the NCAA tournament. Using my one time for her.

Great thread. Thank you!

Do you ever offer your dealer button or cut cards for this set for sale?

Do you ever offer your dealer button or cut cards for this set for sale?
I'm ordering some more cut cards very soon. I'll have to think about offering up my DB for sale. I have extras, but just not sure I want to sell. Let me think about it. :cool

I'm ordering some more cut cards very soon. I'll have to think about offering up my DB for sale. I have extras, but just not sure I want to sell. Let me think about it. :cool
Even if it was just the cut cards offered up I would be interested in buying a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom