Ordering Closed Legends of the Felt and Batman sets ready for group buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezmond

Pair
Reaction score
Well after a crazy amount of time away, we are ready to get the ball rolling on a group buy for the following 2 sets that I have had designed by couple of awesome artists on here :)

These will be made from Tina and will be no mold textured. I will update once we know when she will be able to have them on the line to be done. Right now I need to get total numbers ready to submit. Open to anywhere JUST KNOW THAT YOU PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR.

Legends of the Felt Has the following.
39mm Main Chips
60mm Dealer Button
43mm Sm & BG Blind Chips

Batman has the following.
39mm main chips
60mm Dealer Button
39mm Table Seat Chips, Bounty chip, SM & BG Blind chips (We may try to make these the next size up to 43mm)
Bridge Size Cut Cards in Yellow and Greyish White

Prices are as Follows
39mm chips - .39 each
43mm chips - .44 each
60mm Button - 8.00 Made from BR PRO POKER
Cut Cards - Not Sure yet ;)

Prices will cover everything except for final shipping to your door. This will be determined at time of ready to ship to you. I will give you options as to how you would like them shipped to you. Once orders are placed and submitted to Tina, there will be no refunds.

All orders must be in denominations of 25 except the dealer buttons and cut cards.

Please place orders in this thread with the following format.

Batman Set
.25 - _______
1.00 - ________
5.00 - _________
and so on.

For the Legends of the Felt, there will be a letter that corresponds with the chip to order as there are a few different designs to pick from. You can make it as detailed as you like so your order does not get messed up.

A - ____________
B - _____________
C - _____________
D - _____________
and so on.

See attached photos of the chips and cards we are offering. Any questions please let me know. This is my first time doing a group buy so all the extra advice is greatly appreciated. I plan to keep this interest thread open for 2 weeks or so and then move to collecting for orders. If you think it needs to be longer or?????? Please reach out.

And here are the pics for you :) Thanks everyone...

The Batcave PRINT OCT26_set.png

The Batcave PRINT OCT26_dealer button.png

The Batcave PRINT OCT26_accessory chips.png

A-P Line up.png

DB Preview.png

SB BB Preview.png

Let me know!

Dezi

Last edited:
So the dealer buttons will be made by BR Pro Poker? Because Tina doesn't make 60mm dealer buttons.

You absolute STUD. Something that's popular is a sample set; throw in a few bucks for yourself, but say samples of every main chip is $xx shipped. We know youre ordering in sets of 25 but this is a way you can make a little bit of money and we dont have 24 extra of each chip.

Last edited:
You absolute STUD. Something that's popular is a sample set; throw in a few bucks for yourself, but say samples of every main chip is $xx shipped. We know youre ordering in sets of 25 but this is a way you can make a little bit of money and we dont have 24 extra of each chip.

FOR SURE! Sample sets are available. I’m not sure what I should charge for a set. I guess both will be different because of what you get. But they will be reasonable for sure.

I want a sample of both if someone can throw that in their order please reach out to me! Thanks :)

Well after a crazy amount of time away, we are ready to get the ball rolling on a group buy for the following 2 sets that I have had designed by couple of awesome artists on here :)

These will be made from Tina and will be no mold textured. I will update once we know when she will be able to have them on the line to be done. Right now I need to get total numbers ready to submit. Open to anywhere JUST KNOW THAT YOU PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR.

Legends of the Felt Has the following.

39mm Main Chips
60mm Dealer Button
43mm Sm & BG Blind Chips

Batman has the following.
39mm main chips
60mm Dealer Button
39mm Table Seat Chips, Bounty chip, SM & BG Blind chips (We may try to make these the next size up to 43mm)
Bridge Size Cut Cards in Yellow and Greyish White

Prices are as Follows
39mm chips - .39 each
43mm chips - .44 each
60mm Button - 8.00 Made from BR PRO POKER
Cut Cards - Not Sure yet ;)

Prices will cover everything except for final shipping to your door. This will be determined at time of ready to ship to you. I will give you options as to how you would like them shipped to you. Once orders are placed and submitted to Tina, there will be no refunds.

All orders must be in denominations of 25 except the dealer buttons and cut cards.

Please place orders in this thread with the following format.

Batman Set
.25 - _______
1.00 - ________
5.00 - _________
and so on.

For the Legends of the Felt, there will be a letter that corresponds with the chip to order as there are a few different designs to pick from. You can make it as detailed as you like so your order does not get messed up.

A - ____________
B - _____________
C - _____________
D - _____________
and so on.

See attached photos of the chips and cards we are offering. Any questions please let me know. This is my first time doing a group buy so all the extra advice is greatly appreciated. I plan to keep this interest thread open for 2 weeks or so and then move to collecting for orders. If you think it needs to be longer or?????? Please reach out.

And here are the pics for you :) Thanks everyone...

View attachment 1066886
View attachment 1066885
View attachment 1066884
View attachment 1066887
View attachment 1066888
View attachment 1066889

Let me know!

Dezi
I don't see cards. Did you forget to upload them?

OK, I did a quick calc for both cash and tourney set. Here is what I need in total:

Batman Set
.25 - 200
1.00 - 200
5.00 - 150
20 - 100
25 - 200
100 - 250
500 - 200
1000 - 100

2 Batman dealer buttons
2 Batman cut cards Yellow
2 Batman cut cards Grey
2 Batman small blind tokens White
2 Batman big blind tokens Yellow
30 Batman Bounty Chips
20 Batman Table Seat Chips (1-20 if possible. If not, 2 sets of 1-10 is fine)

Much thanks, let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom