Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
KbqFroc.jpg

8SVLvnc.jpg

OXQhVGL.jpg

TTnxx0W.jpg

UrrIQX6.jpg

Only a handful of racks exist of these that aren’t bike-tires. Of those I’ve cherry picked three remarkable racks. These have no noticeable flea bites and are nice and sharp.

These are leaded (10.5g), metal flecked, and sport the discontinued bear claw pattern. Spot colors are: hot pink, lime green and metallic gold.

$900 per rack. One rack sold, two remain

Shipping is included. Insurance is optional (buyers responsibility)

Last edited:
Oh my sweet poker chip god. These are fantastic.

Here's a secret about these chips: You can tell they are "mint-ish/barley used" because you can't see any of the sparkly metal flecks on the face of the chips. Go ahead, look. You can see massive amounts of sparkly metal chips on the face of the more used chips. These are nice.
nice-click-nice.gif

I wish I could get these, just not in my budget right now.

GLWS.

If I remember well then there are 10-12 mint rack out there…
I also heard 10-12, I have 1 and I believe Danny has one (unless he sold his). Price on these seem to have come down since I purchased mine, I tried to sell a couple of barrels at a reduced price with no takers.

I also heard 10-12, I have 1 and I believe Danny has one (unless he sold his). Price on these seem to have come down since I purchased mine, I tried to sell a couple of barrels at a reduced price with no takers.
Yeah that’s just the market right now. But these will always be rare so that will never change

I’ve had some inquiries about splitting up a rack by the barrel. I’d be open to this if all are accounted for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom