Cancelled 300 Tiger Bundle (Primary $5s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Up for sale is 1 rack of primary $5s, 1 rack of NCV Aqua Claws, and 1 rack of NCV Green Claws.

I have a potential buyer for the green claws and they have first dibs. If they are not purchased by mentioned buyer, they will be part of this bundle sale.
Buyer has backed out. This sale will be for all 3 racks.

These will go at Ken’s pricing.

$2800 plus ship

Primary $5 - Not For Sale (Unless packaged)
IMG_3196.jpeg

Photos Credit to Mel (Permission Obtained) :

Day Green NCV Bear Claw - $1,100/rack
1690907590370.png

Aqua NCV Bear Claw - $1,000/rack
1690907605834.png

Last edited:
Potential buyer has pulled his dibs on the green rack, this lot will be for the 3 racks. @EL_Grande85 if you want first dibs, lmk.

I appreciate it, but I'm good. If someone else happens to only want the greens, I'm still game for the others!

Haven’t seen primary $5s being offered in a while and these are paired with nice chips. Someone Booyah before your left boo-less.
All 3 racks are booyahs! I was very tempted in keeping the Aquas
I appreciate it, but I'm good. If someone else happens to only want the greens, I'm still game for the others!
No worries, if other racks are claimed, @davislane will now have first dibs at the $5s.

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them all in person, but the Aqua is my favorite of what I do own. I originally bought them because I gave up on the secondary $1, but I think I like them more.

I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread, so if someone wants to pm a response, feel free. My OCD is not living the NVC, so I'm thinking about paying to have my Aquas relabeled as $1s. I've seen that can hurt the value of a chip, but I feel like that may not be the case here. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them all in person, but the Aqua is my favorite of what I do own. I originally bought them because I gave up on the secondary $1, but I think I like them more.

I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread, so if someone wants to pm a response, feel free. My OCD is not living the NVC, so I'm thinking about paying to have my Aquas relabeled as $1s. I've seen that can hurt the value of a chip, but I feel like that may not be the case here. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Overlabel usually works just as good as label replacement! And keeps the chips original labels safe.

I overlabeled my $2s as $10s and my black bear claws as $100s and they turned out great! Also the labels can be removed without damaging the chip the overall value of the chips should not change.

Attachments

• IMG_4413.jpeg
    IMG_4413.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4414.jpeg
    IMG_4414.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 86
Overlabel works great. There is always gonna be inherent risk of the original label coming off during the removal process. I’ve had this happen to me a few times over the years.

So it’s not bullet proof but definitely safer than murder if we are talking values and saleability of the chips.

I recently overlabeled some Tiger $500Ps into RPC $25s…love the results….preserved the feline nature of the original!!!

IMG_2203.jpeg

IMG_2624.jpeg
IMG_2625.jpeg

Overlabel works great. There is always gonna be inherent risk of the original label coming off during the removal process. I’ve had this happen to me a few times over the years.

So it’s not bullet proof but definitely safer than murder if we are talking values and saleability of the chips.

I recently overlabeled some Tiger $500Ps into RPC $25s…love the results….preserved the feline nature of the original!!!

View attachment 1172800

View attachment 1172798View attachment 1172799
Wow these look great, who did you use for the labels?

Just an FYI, you can purchase either of the NCV racks alone at Ken's price, just using the $5s as an incentive for taking the bundle.

Reactions: JWJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom