SOLD Le Coves (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a generous offer! (y) :thumbsup:

As someone new to this - what's behind the hesitation of overseas shipping? Are customs forms generally a huge hassle?
I think the customs forms has a little to do with it. I also think that the liability has a little to do with it as well. People are sometimes afraid to ship overseas due to possible loss of the chips.

Can anyone tell me Le Cove $20 spot colors? Trying to answer a PM. Unfortunately, I am home and the chips are at the office. I do see that my photos aren't the best and can't tell if it's red or orange spot.

Can anyone tell me Le Cove $20 spot colors? Trying to answer a PM. Unfortunately, I am home and the chips are at the office. I do see that my photos aren't the best and can't tell if it's red or orange spot.
When I mocked these up using CPC colors, the closest match was Dayglo Arc Yellow base with blurple and mandarin red spots if that helps. Not sure if the Paulson color names.

Bumping this for the seller. Chips received safely yesterday. Great packaging and quick shipping. Chips as advertised. If I had more chipping funds I’d scoop the rest.

You can’t possibly have enough of these beauties can you?

*Edit*
Nevermind I just went back into our pms and saw how many you aready have. (y) :thumbsup:
Trust me. Thinking about picking up a bit more while I still can...

Reactions: 72o
The chips came in and they are even better in person! Appreciate all the protective wrapping. It was like Christmas...again.
Thanks Anthony!

I promised to hold both the $.50s and $20s for 48 hours to allow someone time to come up with the funds.
Kicking myself for waiting too long. If the buyer falls through or is willing to purchase less, I’m interested in the following:

5-10 x $0.50
20-40 x $20

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom