SOLD Le Coves (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Because I do not have a playable set, I am putting my Le Coves up for sale. Never used. lPhotos are all at the bottom. If more detailed photos are needed please PM me.

Trays not included.
CONUS only.
Actual shipping will be added to price unless there is a single buyer (excluding the 42 $100 already promised to @churlbut18) in which case I will pay shipping.
Priority to single buyer.
Payment via PayPal family and friends.

My first classified. We will see how this goes. If it goes well, I will post a 2005 Paulson Pharaoh set of 1148 chips (lost 2 somewhere along the way) with approximately 850 never used in play.

complete the rack
  • $100 x 62 - $7 each @churlbut18 will take at least 42
  • $500 x 67 - by the barrel at $4.50 each
  • $1000 x 65 - by the barrel at $3 each
My first classified. We will see how this goes. If it goes well, I will post a 2005 Paulson Pharaoh set of 1148 chips (lost 2 somewhere along the way) with approximately 850 never used in play.

Last edited:
Because I do not have a playable set, I am putting my Le Coves up for sale. Never used. Photos are all at the bottom. If more detailed photos are needed please PM me.

Trays not included.
CONUS only.
Actual shipping will be added to price unless there is a single buyer (excluding the 42 $100 already promised to @churlbut18) in which case I will pay shipping.
Priority to single buyer.
Payment via PayPal family and friends.

• 50ȼ x 176 - full rack or by barrel at $4.25 each
  • $10 x 30 - $3 each
  • $20 x 98 - full rack or by barrel at $7 each; @churlbut18 has offered to complete the rack or 5th barrel
  • $100 x 62 - $7 each @churlbut18 will take at least 42
  • $500 x 67 - by the barrel at $4.50 each
  • $1000 x 65 - by the barrel at $3 each

1148 Paulson Pharaohs....Good God!

Would someone mind walking me through how to edit my initial post to show who has expressed interest in what chips? I searched the forum and the classifieds guidelines, but could not find anything. I am assuming I use the "edit thread" link at the top of the page; however, I am unsure and do not to make a mess of the page. Sorry for not knowing what I am doing.

Also, bottom left of initial post, click on edit.

In the bottom left corner of your initial post (in the body, not the title), there's a little grey triangle with an exclamation point in it. Beside it should be a little page and pen icon that says "Edit". Use that one.

Nice chips! I’d never seen them before. I guess the Key West inlays are a callback to these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom