For Sale LAST DANCE! Pharaoh's Paulson Chips SAMPLE SET 7 pc. NEW NCV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As a newer member of the community and a 1st time seller here, I am offering this set shipped CONUS or LOCAL PICKUP preferred. :)

I've had numerous transactions on other outlets (e.g. eBay, FB, Craigs etc.) and am excited to finally get in on the action here! This place is great. Let's gooooo...

Pharaohs 7 pc. poker chip set
Paulson Chips mold
NEVER been used, played, felted etc.
Pics very representative of condition

Pharaoh Color breakdown:
White
Red
Blue
Green
Black
Purple
Orange

Special PCF price: $60 shipped CONUS
OR local pickup in Western Suburbs of Chicago
IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpeg
    IMG_0867.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Even though there are two hats&canes on the rim, with the PAULSON CHIPS text on the rim, this mold is known as the Paulson mold. The THC mold has eight hats&canes (no text) on the rim as shown on the two PCA chips below.

GLWS. Paulson Pharaoh's was my first Paulson chip set way back in late 2006. :love:

20230717_023622.jpg

Even though there are two hats&canes on the rim, with the PAULSON CHIPS text on the rim, this mold is known as the Paulson mold. The THC mold has eight hats&canes (no text) on the rim as shown on the two PCA chips below.

GLWS. Paulson Pharaoh's was my first Paulson chip set way back in late 2006. :love:

View attachment 1241430

Appreciate the clarification and the post is updated accordingly with a px change!

Also, where are all the Vineyard sets? Nowhere to be seen! Hoarded??

LAST DANCE on these.....my Vineyard window is about to close. Thanks all for looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom