SOLD $PRICE DROP$ NEW PHARAOH'S! Retry and Blow Out sale!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Paulson mold Pharaohs 1220 pc. Clay NCV poker chip and plaque set:

NEVER been played, used, or felted etc. :tup:
Razor sharp edges - NOT hyperbole depending on razor type :tup:
Stored since new :tup:
U purchase and resell :tup:
Make $$ or chip it for free :tup:
Pics very representative of condition :tup:

LOCAL transaction ONLY - Chicagoland area (pick up, escrow, reship etc.)

$1 Many thanks to Chipmonster (not happening w/o u baby!), l33tf0b and of course PCF!
Cash or Zelle only on pickup, Fri…no Paypal please

As always:
*Keyboard Pi's and tire kickers please refrain from making me do unnecessary follow up work...:rolleyes:
**I hate doing extra legwork. I'm lazy af! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
**If serious, you can find a way...Man (Woman) UP and take these off my hands please :unsure:

Last edited:
Just for those who are asking b/c:

Bitcoin is stuck at 40
chip prices are depressed
inflation
high interest rates
broke
can't Zelle more than 500
no contacts in Chicagoland area

This is for u...

PRICE...DROP...it like it's hot!

If you don’t mind, why are you selling these chips in lieu of using them?
I have other sets I use…I have no use for these, don’t use and need to get rid of these! If youre interested let’s make a deal since you’re local!

I have other sets I use…I have no use for these, don’t use and need to get rid of these! If youre interested let’s make a deal since you’re local!
Buy today and I guarantee u cannot lose! period…but fwiw I’m losing for sure already.

If you don’t mind, why are you selling these chips in lieu of using them?
You're the local Sherriff and a stones throw away from me! Get em to someone that will enjoy them as I've had them for 10+ yrs and don't enjoy looking at them at all and at this point will never start putting them in play...lmk, DM me, thx.

If someone is willing to broker this locally and reship (trusted PCFer) I’d go through this deal. Will throw in a broker fee

Red Flag Japan GIF by MotoGP

Not saying that these are, but has anyone seen fake Paulson's? Do they exist? How would someone verify if it isn't a china chip that says Paulson?

LOCAL transaction ONLY - Chicagoland area (pick up, escrow, reship etc.)

$2433
Cash or Zelle only on pickup, Fri…no Paypal please

Traveling at the moment :)

California is your listed location ... Your ad says local pickup only on Friday in Chicago ... but you're now travelling in India on Friday?

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Not saying that these are, but has anyone seen fake Paulson's? Do they exist? How would someone verify if it isn't a china chip that says Paulson?
The concern isn't that the chips are fake, it's that a seller doesn't actually have the chips in question. Not saying its the case here, but you could just google a photo of random chips and list them for sale here.

That's why its standard practice here to post a picture of the chips with your username and date in the same photo. It takes literally a minute to do, and provides some reassurance when sending thousands of dollars to a stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom