SOLD $PRICE DROP$ NEW PHARAOH'S! Retry and Blow Out sale!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concern isn't that the chips are fake, it's that a seller doesn't actually have the chips in question. Not saying its the case here, but you could just google a photo of random chips and list them for sale here.

That's why its standard practice here to post a picture of the chips with your username and date in the same photo. It takes literally a minute to do, and provides some reassurance when sending thousands of dollars to a stranger
I know that's not the concern, but I was still curious.

Just for everyone’s awareness, I have taken custody of chips and will serve as reshipper. @Turbo it was nice meeting you.

1706406857473.jpeg

for awareness- chipmonster will be shipping chips to me (Ty for being awesome). I’ve made payment to Turbo (awesome chips)

In return chipmonster will be reimbursed for shipping and carrier fee :) for making this deal happen. As @iceman5691 would say .. thank you PCF!!!!

I’m jumping in here on the tail end of this drama. And I don’t have a dog in the fight. But damn, I hope @Tommy looks at this and we can find a way to avoid these type of ads from ever being posted again. This is an unacceptable level of shenanigan and risk to the community (imho).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom