• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Large Sundance set (1 Viewer)

Ahhhhh....I hope he isn't planning on this for shipping. :oops:

Screenshot_20201123-172219_eBay.jpg

Maybe it’s me but I think that price is at least 33% too high. Hope I’m not thread crapping.

I don't think $3/ea. is really out of line for what is a rare old school vegas set. Finding a seller for the whole lot might be a different problem.

Instead of trying to find someone willing to spend 7k it would be easier to find 4 people willing to spend $1,800 and break them into 4 sets of 600 and still get the desired 3 bucks per.

I have over 2,000 of these chips. But I am not interested in the mint condition chips. Anyone want to chat about splitting this lot?

Those $1s in the box look quite well used. I wouldn't say they are bike tires, but I somehow doubt they would stand on edge. Doesn't mean they're bad, but I'd really be reticent to spend over $2 each on them, and would hope I could get them for a bit less.

Those $1s in the box look quite well used. I wouldn't say they are bike tires, but I somehow doubt they would stand on edge. Doesn't mean they're bad, but I'd really be reticent to spend over $2 each on them, and would hope I could get them for a bit less.
Those ones look to be in slightly better shape than my lot. I'm definitely interested in the ones. I've been restoring my lot for several years now and could really build it out with this purchase.

I would LOVE a small set of these. But minty $1s just seem so impossible to find. Gave up the dream a long time ago.

I’m working on putting this purchase together but need commitments from some folks here first.

This is what I’m thinking...

200 x $1’s
200 x $5’s
80 x $25’s
20 x $100’s
—————-
$1,420 shipped to US addresses

Let me know if you’re wanting one of these lots or some other configuration.

Also, need someone(s) to take the 493 new and minty fresh $5’s at $3/each.

cc: @David O , @Kasper Storrs , @ovo , @kmccormick100

I’m working on putting this purchase together but need commitments from some folks here first.

200 x $1’s
200 x $5’s
80 x $25’s
20 x $100’s
—————-

@Perthmike

200 x $1’s
200 x $5’s
80 x $25’s
20 x $100’s
—————-

I'll take the new $5s

The seller has now changed his post on FB to a want to buy, looking for more $100’s to fill out the set. He says he had a lot of them that were stolen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom