Large sheets of foam for rail upholster (UK) (1 Viewer)

razormau5

Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie here.

Looking to source materials to building my first table for home games, struggling to find anywhere that's UK based that sells sheets of foam large enough for covering the raised rail. Any other UK based users here that have made their own tables and know of anywhere that sells them? I'm talking the size that YAT sells (108 inch? x 54 inch).

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all,

Newbie here.

Looking to source materials to building my first table for home games, struggling to find anywhere that's UK based that sells sheets of foam large enough for covering the raised rail. Any other UK based users here that have made their own tables and know of anywhere that sells them? I'm talking the size that YAT sells (108 inch? x 54 inch).

Thanks in advance :)
You really don't need the full sheet of foam. As long as you have a good spray adhesive you can joint the foam seems no problem! Get 4 peices all together, 2 long side strips and 2 rectangles for the ends. I thought I needed a full sheet too and couldn't find it so I was forced to do it this way and I wouldn't go back now. Saves a good chunk of money too! I use 1" HD (high density) EXTRA FIRM open cell foam. Hope this helps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom