SOLD Lake Elsinore / Sahara Dunes Sale Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the chick who did one season on three’s company?

Edit: guess not. Thought it might be her.
View attachment 1003376

That’s Jenilee Harrison. You may have gotten confused about Denise Austin being in the show because Jenilee’s predecessor on the show, Suzanne Sommers, also ended up doing fitness infomercials for years just like Denise.

I cannot believe there is a THC, shaped inlaid, $2 limit set still available for .69c/chip. The $2s are in better shape than most of these chips as well.

Some serious sleeping going on

Also think it’s crazy that the dunes 1s are still there. I tried getting generic unleaded blue thc solids for several months at a price point higher than this to no avail.

Also think it’s crazy that the dunes 1s are still there. I tried getting generic unleaded blue thc solids for several months at a price point higher than this to no avail.
Maybe once people receive their chips, post pics, and they look good, people can buy with confidence.
But I wouldn’t buy this chip. It looks like Paul’s son left it in the chip oven for too long.
F7103B3A-F107-4FDF-A577-CB48328B6A5F.jpeg

My goodness, those oversized inlays are just so sloppy looking!!
IDK, I really like it, it gives it its own personality, and makes them very different from other Paulson. Can wait to get all my chips. although, I think it time to admit it, I may have a "problem"

Anyone getting their shipping notices? Someone mentioned getting one yesterday, so I was hoping to see mine today...

I swear this wasn't me.

Well, it was just a little bit me. But, not me.

:whistle: :whistling:

Ok! Fine!
I admit the dunes 1s were me.
But the LE 2s we're mostly not me.
I appreciate it. I was gonna buy a set for the hell of it, so you saved me from myself lol.

There are threads discussing in more detail but my take away is don’t use real tsp and don’t do it at a very high heat and the stamps should remain in tact / there shouldn’t be any significant fading . Not that this will matter for half of them much since many (most of the 5s) seem to have their stamps worn off already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom