Label design help (1 Viewer)

BBQlegend

Sitting Out
Reaction score
about to submit for greek mold buy for our league. have designed labels and saved in jpeg format in paint. Not a designer or user of graphics programs. Can anyone help tighten these up or are then good enough and vendor to clean up? mainly outline of OK symbol in black making the star in the same location. Any help appreciated. Direct mail me at higgsa720@gmail.com if needed. Thanks!

BBQ Legend (Andy)
NOPL 25 cent label.png
NOPL dollar label.jpg
NOPL 5.00 label.png
NOPL 25.00 label.jpg
NOPL 100 label.jpg
NOPL 500 label.jpg
NOPL 1000 label.jpg
NOPL 25K label.jpg

I wouldn’t put playing cards on your design. Kind of redundant for poker chips. Maybe that’s just me, though. I did a quick google search and found this.

IMG_1486.jpeg

First, it has the Oklahoma state outline that is on your original design. Second, the colors would be pretty easy to change if you wanted. Third, there is room for NOPL if that’s what you want. And Fourth, the chip denominations can fit inside the state outline.

Use the PCF search to find a designer. They can help you a lot.

I wouldn’t put playing cards on your design. Kind of redundant for poker chips. Maybe that’s just me, though. I did a quick google search and found this.

View attachment 1205540

First, it has the Oklahoma state outline that is on your original design. Second, the colors would be pretty easy to change if you wanted. Third, there is room for NOPL if that’s what you want. And Fourth, the chip denominations can fit inside the state outline.

Use the PCF search to find a designer. They can help you a lot.
Thanks. The K5 is an inside joke for the league. Years ago we had fish that kept complaining he couldn't win with K5. We all said we couldn't either because we didn't play it. It has kind of become the league hand. That's why we have it in the logo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom