SOLD KMCo New Chipper Giveaway - CirSq Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little thank you to the hobby, for KMCo, to celebrate this mini meetup and to assist some new members here.

Giving away a full mini cash set. 360 chips. Older Hot Stamp set with an odd breakdown, but honestly, it's so classic and pretty I'd want it to go to a new home. Plenty of 1st and workable 5s and 10s to play. Fracs are the odd man out.

Use it as a small cash game set, mill it, or do whatever. Just enjoy the chips and the hobby.

View attachment 887167View attachment 887168

I'll cover basic shipping. Does not come with the Trays.

Please, if you have multiple sets and this wouldn't be something you'd use, do not attempt to win it. I'd love someone entering this hobby to get something they can love and enjoy. If you have someone that you could give this to, feel free to join in and point it out. I am happy as long as whoever would enjoy them.

Reply with "In" for a shot. Contest will go until Sunday at 5pm, where Scott will randomly draw someone.

Past that. Thank you everyone for the laughs, joy, and whatever else we do here. Be well.
1648691798336.gif

Wait… what? Josh is telling me that I can’t choose myself?

This giveaway sucks.

1648691909877.jpeg

All IN.

Very generous. Would happily front international shipping.
All I've learned so far is hot stamps are my jam. Foolishly passed up some local BCC Aquasino HS recently. Wondering if the sting ever goes away.

. gonna take a couple years for my players to get to that level.
They may stay around the same level even after a couple year

I played with a group of friends over 10+ years and we start from 5c/10c and till date still playing at 10c/20c with 20c BBA

We mostly gather to watch soccer and play poker before the soccer start

Far from $1/$2 stake still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom