SOLD KMCo New Chipper Giveaway - CirSq Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
A little thank you to the hobby, for KMCo, to celebrate this mini meetup and to assist some new members here.

Giving away a full mini cash set. 360 chips. Older Hot Stamp set with an odd breakdown, but honestly, it's so classic and pretty I'd want it to go to a new home. Plenty of 1st and workable 5s and 10s to play. Fracs are the odd man out.

Use it as a small cash game set, mill it, or do whatever. Just enjoy the chips and the hobby.

IMG_20220330_111840.jpg
IMG_20220330_111911.jpg

I'll cover basic shipping. Does not come with the Trays.

Please, if you have multiple sets and this wouldn't be something you'd use, do not attempt to win it. I'd love someone entering this hobby to get something they can love and enjoy. If you have someone that you could give this to, feel free to join in and point it out. I am happy as long as whoever would enjoy them.

Reply with "In" for a shot. Contest will go until Sunday at 5pm, where Scott will randomly draw someone.

Past that. Thank you everyone for the laughs, joy, and whatever else we do here. Be well.

Last edited:
Also regrettably NOT in. Awesome treat, Josh!

NOT in because i play smaller than $0.50/$1 but i love these chips and would 100% use them if they had different denominations

EDIT: IN if milled

Last edited:
A sock is looking pretty good right now huh?
*me having to go search and try to figure out the sock reference and how this applies here and wasting the next 2 hours at work*

Just from the little I've seen on my time on PCF I really hope to get to do a meet up with you all one day, Seems you all have a good time. Wish I wasn't on the other side of the country. On that note,

Gorilla tape + sock = max protection.

Then I'd say be in, and when you could use them, do.....
yeah i guess... i'll edit myself in but would be better if someone could get them in play straight away.. gonna take a couple years for my players to get to that level.

also they could be milled... if only someone offered milling services!

yeah i guess... i'll edit myself in but would be better if someone could get them in play straight away.. gonna take a couple years for my players to get to that level.
You'd be surprised how quick the adventure can go. Either way, enjoy it!

You'd be surprised how quick the adventure can go. Either way, enjoy it!
I agree but age is a factor. 20 years young but still love everything chips! Don't think my players will be prepared to lose more than £20/night for a while.. as most of them are studying in university and such

I agree but age is a factor. 20 years young but still love everything chips! Don't think my players will be prepared to lose more than £20/night for a while.. as most of them are studying in university and such
..... I'm 41 and we still play 20 dollar tourneys 90% of the time. Hahahahahah

..... I'm 41 and we still play 20 dollar tourneys 90% of the time. Hahahahahah
home games are all about the fun! the stakes are really just making sure the amount of money isn't meaningless in my opinion :) 20 dollars for a night of fun sounds worth it to me

I'm not new to the site, but I'm kind of a new chipper (clay chips, anyway), and I would be interested so I'll throw my hat in the ring. I just bought some CSQ chips (in addition to about 200 I bought last year), and these would be great to go with them. You would probably get a milling job out of the deal, too. :cool

I'm not new to the site, but I'm kind of a new chipper (clay chips, anyway), and I would be interested so I'll throw my hat in the ring. I just bought some CSQ chips (in addition to about 200 I bought last year), and these would be great to go with them. You would probably get a milling job out of the deal, too. :cool
You have helped me many times. You are In.

curious to know where u got these and if any more are obtainable

I’ve always said you can play .50/1 with far fewer fracs than people think. This set pushes that theory to the extreme, but good luck to whomever wins.
Nice giveaway!
100%. you can make change so easily. just make sure everyone is raising to $3, $4 etc

My “secondary” set are dice chips, so I would give those away to some hobos if I was lucky enough to win these (see what this forum has done to me in a few short months?). Also would pay them forward if (when) I ever get multiple sets, so please count me in. Would love to see what all the CSQ love is about firsthand too. Also thanks for an incredible giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom