King Tut's (2 Viewers)

They turned out pretty decent…

IMG_8612.jpeg

I was hurried and on my phone yesterday, so I did not take the time to make more than a lapidary comment, but I really like what you have done with the complimentary colours and the matching details. And the tongue-in-cheeks baseline. Congratulations, and enjoy!

I was determined not to go for the fake clay edge spots that are quite common with ceramic sets. I wanted to go for something different and I think it worked out pretty well.

I was hurried and on my phone yesterday, so I did not take the time to make more than a lapidary comment, but I really like what you have done with the complimentary colours and the matching details. And the tongue-in-cheeks baseline. Congratulations, and enjoy!
Thanks mate. Glad you like them.

I had to google what “lapidary” means. Every day’s a school day :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I was determined not to go for the fake clay edge spots that are quite common with ceramic sets. I wanted to go for something different and I think it worked out pretty well.
For sure! I think the best ceramics are those that embrace the medium and optimise the possibilities offered by the printing process, instead of just trying to mimic edge spots out of "tradition".
Thanks mate. Glad you like them.

I had to google what “lapidary” means. Every day’s a school day :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah… not so sure about this one suddenly, I think it does not translate well :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom