King Tut's (1 Viewer)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
After playing with @detroitdad Parks & Rec set at the Stockholm meet-up I had to get my own BR Pro set. I have a few of the Tina chips and I don’t like them so decided to go for BR Pro.

I like ancient Egypt and 2023 is the 100th anniversary of the opening of Tutankhamen’s tomb so that’s the theme.

This is a limit set for my 6 handed games. 1200 yellow workhorse chips and 200 blue value chips.

Non-denom which means I can use them for different stakes. I plan on playing either 3/6 or 4/8 so there will be plenty of chips hitting the felt.

Everyone knows that i can’t draw for shit :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: so @mattross1313 was a great help with the designs.

Below are the prototype chips that Kristil at @ABC Gifts and Awards made for me. And by the way her customer service is off the chart.

We ended up tweaking the final design slightly so that the sun ray effect stopped at the inner circle but these should give you an idea of what they’ll look like.

I’ll post a picture of the full set whenever they arrive (3 weeks apparently).

IMG_8428.jpeg

Edit: a few people have asked me about getting a sample set of 2 of each chip so they can show front and back. I’m going to order a few extra chips for samples so let me know if you want a set. Cost will be about $4 for 4 chips plus postage from a US address.

Last edited:
After playing with @detroitdad Parks & Rec set at the Stockholm meet-up I had to get my own BR Pro set. I have a few of the Tina chips and I don’t like them so decided to go for BR Pro.

I like ancient Egypt and 2023 is the 100th anniversary of the opening of Tutankhamen’s tomb so that’s the theme.

This is a limit set for my 6 handed games. 1200 yellow workhorse chips and 200 blue value chips.

Non-denom which means I can use them for different stakes. I plan on playing either 3/6 or 4/8 so there will be plenty of chips hitting the felt.

Everyone knows that i can’t draw for shit :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: so @mattross1313 was a great help with the designs.

Below are the prototype chips that Kristil at @ABC Gifts and Awards made for me. And by the way her customer service is off the chart.

We ended up tweaking the final design slightly so that the sun ray effect stopped at the inner circle but these should give you an idea of what they’ll look like.

I’ll post a picture of the full set whenever they arrive (3 weeks apparently).

View attachment 1154464
chipco blanks?

How about hieroglyphs instead of the Greek style meander pattern?
I looked into doing that for the background but I didn’t think the definition would be good enough when printed so kept it simpler. Already ordered anyway so too late to change them now.

The ancient Egyptians also used the meander pattern.

Truly? I would have thought that would only be possible in the Ptolemaic Dynasties and later.
You guys are seriously overestimating the level of conversion at my poker games :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The best we’ll probably get is

“is that that dead c*nt?”

“Pharaoh something?”

“Pharaoh Fawcett?”

I think the pattern suits the design. I wanted to avoid fake edge spots so a pattern around the chip and non-aligned edge pattern is good for me.

I’m no Egyptologist but I found this…

IMG_8443.jpeg

A few people have asked me about getting a sample set of 2 of each chip so they can show front and back. I’m going to order a few extra chips for samples so let me know if you want a set. Cost will be about $4 for 4 chips plus postage from a US address.

Here’s the dealer button in case anyone wants one. Cost will be $7 each plus postage.

IMG_8437.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom