Kestell Poker Table (1 Viewer)

Organista1

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a chip forum but are Kestell poker tables worth buying, does anyone own one? Are they well made and what size do you recommend? Any feedback is appreciated

I have no experience with them, but I think they look bad, and wouldn't be great for playing on.

Do you need a dining top? Folding legs?

For that price, you can get a Chanman basic table from @T_Chan. Heck, even the BBO poker/dining combos look like much better tables.

I have no experience with them, but I think they look bad, and wouldn't be great for playing on.

Do you need a dining top? Folding legs?

For that price, you can get a Chanman basic table from @T_Chan. Heck, even the BBO poker/dining combos look like much better tables.

Thank you I will look into those options.

I know this is a chip forum but are Kestell poker tables worth buying, does anyone own one? Are they well made and what size do you recommend? Any feedback is appreciated

Lynwood, WA? You're close to the Chanman, just over the border. Easy peasy trip to pick up a customized basic table, and the US dollar goes a lot further in Canada, too.

They just look cheap and not very sturdy. My only experience would be with one of their table toppers, and even that was cheaply made. For the money I would go with a reputable builder in the community.

I play regularly on a Kestell Octagon. Very well constructed and sturdy. I am eyeing them because they fold and can be put away.

That said, the “drink holders” are shallow and virtually unusable. Otherwise decent fold up.

Straight outta Lynwood?! Do you know Weird Al?! :D

I've played on them...cupholders are too shallow.....chips hide under the lip so you can't see them...basically they are not great for a serious game. WHATEVER you do do NOT buy one new....If you MUST have one check your local Craigslist I'll bet there are 8 of them for sale in the Boston area alone from 50-150$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom