Interest Just seeing if there is any interest in Horror Themed Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest in these Horror Film themed Dealer Buttons I was going to have made. 1. Chucky 2. Freddy 3. Jason 4. Leatherface. Post your interest and I will decide if I will run a GB based on interest..

Horror Dealer Buttons-v2_Chucky.jpg

Horror Dealer Buttons-v2_Freddy.jpg

Horror Dealer Buttons-v2_Jason.jpg

Horror Dealer Buttons-v2_Leatherface.jpg

I may rerun my AC/DC button also.
Buttons-PREVIEW_AC-DC.jpg

Any chance we can run some of these on 43mm or 47mm chips to use as card covers?
I could allow you to do that. But the MOQ would be 10 for each design. I think if we did a white rolling edge with no color or any artwork there would be no minimum.

Definitely interested in AC/DC button.

And I would be interested in all of the others as a card capper. Preferably 43mm

Just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest in these Horror Film themed Dealer Buttons I was going to have made. 1. Chucky 2. Freddy 3. Jason 4. Leatherface. Post your interest and I will decide if I will run a GB based on interest..

View attachment 973616
View attachment 973617
View attachment 973618
View attachment 973619

I may rerun my AC/DC button also.
View attachment 973620
AC/DC
AC/DC
AC/DC Please!!!!!!!!!!

Great match for my ACDC (atlantic card and dice company) chips.
20220531_151913.jpg

Swhm8nj.jpg

I like horror movies, could be intrested in horror buttons...are these chips the same on bother sides or with a face then cliche action on the back
Will the Jason chips have crystal lake/a machete or axe on the back?

Will Freddie's chip have his claw glove on the back?

Chainsaw?

chuckies head then chuckie with his knife on the back?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom