SOLD jpietrella Sale #6: Paulson Classics Set - Cash & Tournament (Near Mint) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Well, it's somewhat fitting that this is my 500th post here. I found my way down the PCF rabbit hole on my quest to complete racks of the higher denominations in this set, to limited success. 3 months and way too much money spent later, I find myself listing my very first set that I ever put together. This is sort of a sentimental listing for me - I put the majority of the set together back before chipping was a thing (at least as far as I knew) and it's the set that got me into poker. I used this set once after I completed building it, then determined that it was too nice to use in games and I vaulted it away, only to be brought out to admire.

I've found my tastes have evolved a bit and my hope is that this set can find a good home rather than be locked away. Without further ado:

Up for sale is my entire Paulson Classics set - I consider almost all chips to be near mint. The exception is one barrel of $500 which is mint and one rack of $1s which I consider to be slightly less than near mint but considerably better than excellent condition. I know that condition can be an objective thing, so please judge condition for yourself based on pictures. If anyone would like specific angles, I'm happy to provide those.

My preference is for a single sale which keeps the set together, but I will honor dibs if the set ends up splitting. I will add split pricing after the new year if at least 85% of the lower denominations are claimed. Dibs priority goes to whoever is taking the most quantity. To anyone who claims the entire set, I'll include some freshly printed @Gear labels I had planned on using to turn the $10 chips into 25c fracs. I've included pictures of the first 20 that I over-labeled and they work quite well. If the set is split, I can offer the labels to whomever claims the $10s for 50% of my cost.

Full set: 1498 chips
Set price: $5,500

302 x $1
402 x $5
122 x $10
308 x $25
200 x $100
120 x $500
44 x $1k

Buying Criteria
  • Buyer pays shipping, CONUS only at the moment
  • Minimum of 1 rack required for initial dibs, except where that's not possible
  • Paypal FF otherwise, buyer adds 3%.
set_top_rack.png

set_top.png

sideways_set.png

$1_rack.png

$10_rack.png

$500$1k_rack.png

$1_single.png
$5_single.png
$10_single.png
$25_single.png

$100_single.png
$500_single.png
$1k_single.png

$1_stack.png

$5_stack.png

$25_stack.png

$100_stack.png

$1k_stack.png

ALL_splash.png

@Chiphuntr
@nval249
@Jonathan
@TKEUofM
@moordb
@JackDeRke

Attachments

• $1$5_splash.png
    $1$5_splash.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Such an absolutely beautiful set! Hate to see it being sold.

DIBS(guaranteed):

$1’s - 1 rack (will take 110 if you don’t mind the extra 1/2 barrel.

DIBS(depending on split price):

$1’s - 1 more rack
$5’s - 1 barrel

NO DIBS(but may buy if I decide to take the ass chewing from my wife, and my bank account lol):

$10’s - 4 barrels
$25’s - 4 barrels

Thanks for the tag, still love my Classics no matter how many people try to bash them. I feel like my 3,000 chip collection is finally complete after tracking down the final $500s and $1ks. :)

My dad always taught me it’s easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission..... lol

Pre-New Year's price drop. Will add split pricing after 1/1, but would need majority of the set claimed to split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom