JeepologyOffroad Trailhead (5 Viewers)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Thread for consolidated random pr0n, home games, and of sets past, present, and future.

Of course I gotta kick it off with my favorite mixed hot stamp set

UMQA9sf.jpg

kz6YQjb.jpg

KKC1Jlv.jpg

nuBodjR.jpg

leCTZ0X.jpg

Last edited:
Tournament solids project I released. Basically my dream tourney colors, but I rarely host tournaments so I couldn’t justify hanging onto it. A 6th cash set sounded like a much better idea for some reason :cautious: At least they are in a good home now. Hopefully I can still play with them one day

wwm1Jz2.jpg

6VmrPGa.jpg

ivlTdcW.jpg

Probably going to do this theme on some ceramics soon for a budget tourney set
b5sOYdW.jpg

Tournament solids project I released. Basically my dream tourney colors, but I rarely host tournaments so I couldn’t justify hanging onto it. A 6th cash set sounded like a much better idea for some reason :cautious: At least they are in a good home now. Hopefully I can still play with them one day

wwm1Jz2.jpg

6VmrPGa.jpg

ivlTdcW.jpg

b5sOYdW.jpg

You did what now?! :dead:

wwm1Jz2.jpg

6VmrPGa.jpg

ivlTdcW.jpg

b5sOYdW.jpg

This is one of my favorite sets. You executed so well on it!

My first ever complete mixed set. @Josh Kifer has the yellows now and revived those tired hot stamped chips with some milling and a nice label

oXNPkOB.jpg

And another mixed set I started around the same time, but ultimately abandoned. Painstakingly hand cleaned each and every one of those black 5s. They came out gorgeous.

rosupCv.jpg

Amazing sets! And it's great to see them in pictures, it’s super helpful to new chippers like me who are trying to figure out what’s out there :tup:
I like those MR’S yellow $5 - would make a great (short term) alternative to the Camino $5 I have had no succes sourcing (for the Camino set I have been trying to put together). Does anyone know if they are available or incredibly hard to find?

Amazing sets! And it's great to see them in pictures, it’s super helpful to new chippers like me who are trying to figure out what’s out there :tup:
I like those MR’S yellow $5 - would make a great (short term) alternative to the Camino $5 I have had no succes sourcing (for the Camino set I have been trying to put together). Does anyone know if they are available or incredibly hard to find?
Thanks! I wouldn’t say my thread is the best indicator of what’s out there though. Camino 5s would most likely be much easier to obtain. Those are the only 2 racks of those Mr’s yellows

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom