JeepologyOffroad Trailhead (2 Viewers)

Test driving a new $20

cLL13yR.jpg

W0EV3Fv.jpg

gu5nRLF.jpg

What is the base color on the $20? I initially thought they were they were a blue tone and on second look thought maybe they were grey. But now I’m back to thinking they are blue.

What is the base color on the $20? I initially thought they were they were a blue tone and on second look thought maybe they were grey. But now I’m back to thinking they are blue.
Definitely grey base with blaze orange and royal blue spots

You 100% have to keep those $20s. It just works so beautifully working off those $5s and hundos,

Now that we've properly buttered you up, why don't you send those old crusty brown quarters down to Texas :D

The fact that this real card room set has $20's makes it 10x better in my eyes.

Last edited:
Cocaine Giraffes, CA
ScpQrp4.jpg

JydMn2p.jpg

LEQiGwY.jpg

yXMLISn.jpg

lJaBfLm.jpg

s2g1GLH.jpg

kpOklYE.jpg

iSxraB2.jpg

uuzBNq4.jpg
Holy. Shit. I still have no idea what the story is behind where these were picked up from and I still don't care. Magnificent.

Can we get a poll going on what people like more, this set, the Karl set, or the cali HS? I mean for literal f**ks sake, if it's a non custom/non boat chip, it's pretty damn hard to point out many that beat Jeeps.

You 100% have to keep those $20s. It just works so beautifully working off those $5s and hundos,

Now that we've properly buttered you up, why don't you send those old crusty brown $20s you had before down to Texas :D
The act that this real card room set has $20's makes it 10x better in my eyes.
Those $20s are not bright enough for that set. I'll take 'em. :)
Alot better then those disgusting AR20s.
The $25s trump em both. Wish I could find more. Maybe one day.

3ZNy6de.jpg

I'm in Durango, I could easily swing down on my way back to Dallas and make it happen!
LOL the amount of amazing chips I've had to splash around and trade over the past few weeks to get to this point has been ridiculous. Happy with the decisions and trades I had to make, but trying to stop the bleeding :LOL: :laugh:

The $25s trump em both. Wish I could find more. Maybe one day.

3ZNy6de.jpg

LOL the amount of amazing chips I've had to splash around and trade over the past few weeks to get to this point has been ridiculous. Happy with the decisions and trades I had to make, but trying to stop the bleeding :LOL: :laugh:

Those chips are gorgeous but to have a mint native .25/.50/1/5/20 Cali set!!!! No reliables. Specifically with a $20 chip which I am always about. Let alone one that is this gorgeous! Seriously one of the greats, all jokes aside. Just keep the set native, no relabels.

Holy. Shit. I still have no idea what the story is behind where these were picked up from and I still don't care. Magnificent.

Can we get a poll going on what people like more, this set, the Karl set, or the cali HS? I mean for literal f**ks sake, if it's a non custom/non boat chip, it's pretty damn hard to point out many that beat Jeeps.
After I finish my 2 current projects I'll throw up a poll. Curious myself. I'm always moving the sets around in my mind ranking them for myself so I know which one I'm ok with making the tough cut on if need be for a trade or to sell to fund something else.

RIP to these 2 sets. Casualties to the Giraffe

ct4cUsX.jpg

Ah36qFl.jpg

Those chips are gorgeous but to have a mint native .25/.50/1/5/20 Cali set!!!! No reliables. Specifically with a $20 chip which I am always about. Let alone one that is this gorgeous! Seriously one of the greats, all jokes aside.
The Antique Rose $20s are a real cardroom as well, but I only have 2 barrels. The black 20s are a full rack which is good to have due to the limited 5s.

Or are you referring to the Giraffe set?

Edit: ya I think you are referring to giraffes. Definitely not relabeling any of the chips. with 2 racks of 10s (and the 2nd rack of 5s coming) I can spread 2 tables for my .50/.50 or .50/1 game. I'm planning on doing a relabel for a couple barrels of 100s though.

nMghq4J.jpg

Last edited:
After I finish my 2 current projects I'll throw up a poll. Curious myself. I'm always moving the sets around in my mind ranking them for myself so I know which one I'm ok with making the tough cut on if need be for a trade or to sell to fund something else.

RIP to these 2 sets. Casualties to the Giraffe

ct4cUsX.jpg

Ah36qFl.jpg

The Antique Rose $20s are a real cardroom as well, but I only have 2 barrels. The black 20s are a full rack which is good to have due to the limited 5s.

Or are you referring to the Giraffe set?

Edit: ya I think you are referring to giraffes. Definitely not relabeling any of the chips. with 2 racks of 10s (and the 2nd rack of 5s coming) I can spread 2 tables for my .50/.50 or .50/1 game. I'm planning on doing a relabel for a couple barrels of 100s though.

nMghq4J.jpg

Yeah, I mean not only are the chips gorgeous, like magnificent, but the fact that they are from a real card room, and are Cali colors, and are truly mint, and have a $20 chip, but are all native (not relabeled) including a quarter as well! There is a lot of value and perfection in an entirely native set in my opinion. There are so many reasons that may make this my favorite set period,

Yeah, I mean not only are the chips gorgeous, like magnificent, but the fact that they are from a real card room, and are Cali colors, and are truly mint, and have a $20 chip, but are all native (not relabeled) including a quarter as well! There is a lot of value and perfection in an entirely native set in my opinion. There are so many reasons that may make this my favorite set period,
I agree. Hence why I was able to let go of the SB 5s I searched tirelessly for :LOL: :laugh: The inlay is a lot more subtle in person too. The giraffe doesn't stand out as much as it seems like it would. I'm oddly a fan of the inlay. At least it can't be mistaken for a butt plug.

My cali hot stamp set is my personal favorite, but these Geoffreys skyrocketed near the top for me as soon as I saw em in person. Big thanks to @kaimat. I know he gets a bad rap around here sometimes, but he sold the bulk of my set to me for a very fair price. Below what most of the rest went for on eBay and far below what he could have sold them for imo.

Last edited:
*almost real cardroom. Never opened/shut down due to “questionable funding”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom