Jacks Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Is it time for another @Geremie cards group buy?
x6WhgtmAIbgMU.gif

Believe that the previous iteration of these cards was made on the same stock as the Chinese GYT stock I bought a small shipment of last year and sent you that I reviewed here.

I quite like the design of the new iteration, but I can't promise that it's the same manufacturer or card stock.

That makes sense that they would get the card stock from JSC or Kuo Kau and not have their own stock

LOL I think he's traumatized from the Angel buy.

This is a job for no other than....
Skeletor - 1980s Masters of the Universe cartoon series - Character profile  - Writeups.org
What about the poor guy who hooked us up with Kings decks from Austrailia and all the bridge sized ones turned out to be damaged? Maybe he's ready for another go at it?

Isn't @Josh Kifer still in therapy from his last foray in card sales?
MYAH!!!!

Nah. It was alright. I wouldn't have enough time to coordinate anything, but I'm pretty good at boxing and shipping.

Find me 1000 decks for a good price! I doubt I could move 2k again too easily. The last 3-4 boxes stuck around a while.

What about the poor guy who hooked us up with Kings decks from Austrailia and all the bridge sized ones turned out to be damaged? Maybe he's ready for another go at it?
I think I’m gun shy with the group buys after those bloody damaged cards. So shattered. At least he made good on the refunds.

I believe @xdan is working on something, yes. Think he said it's bridge jumbo cards on the same card stock as the King Australia cards. He has feedback threads up on the card subforum, I think.

FWIW I gotta defend the guy here, those cards were warped coming from the factory, that was in no way @xdan 's fault.

I think I’m gun shy with the group buys after those bloody damaged cards. So shattered. At least he made good on the refunds.
Any word on if Rob is going to come out with anything new soon? Looks like it's been a while since King put out a new concept for the home market.

I believe @xdan is working on something, yes. Think he said it's bridge jumbo cards on the same card stock as the King Australia cards. He has feedback threads up on the card subforum, I think.

FWIW I gotta defend the guy here, those cards were warped coming from the factory, that was in no way @xdan 's fault.
Thanks man. I didn’t even lay my hands on them. Direct from Rob to USA

as for new cards, no. He has discontinued all bridge size.
don’t know what he is doing with poker size.

I’m in the process of securing a manufacturer for some cards.
awaiting sample for quality control.
.32mm / matte finish both sides / poker size jumbo index.

I used the gold ones on Friday night, they were fine, stock is nothing special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom