Jack Tournament 500 Chip Sets Sale (2 Viewers)

do i need a set? nope. did i want a set anyway? yup.
Oh I wanted a set, didn't need a set, and ultimately decided not to buy. But that didn't stop me from watching for this thread at 4:00 and refreshing it a couple of times, to assure myself that if I did want to buy, I could have. Kind of like winning, but not quite.
BTW, nothing crazy about this sale. Seemed like a damn fair price.

Oh I wanted a set, didn't need a set, and ultimately decided not to buy. But that didn't stop me from watching for this thread at 4:00 and refreshing it a couple of times, to assure myself that if I did want to buy, I could have. Kind of like winning, but not quite.
BTW, nothing crazy about this sale. Seemed like a damn fair price.

Excellent price if you ask me.

I will start packing now. Most will go out by Friday but some might not ship till Tuesday.
I'm moving at the end of the month, so I wouldn't complain if mine went out Friday. I'll have someone here to get mail, so if they arrive later than end of the month it will still be ok.

I wanted one but was driving at the time. Stupid interstate and not wanting to die!
ImmaterialImpressionableBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

I had no interest in these -- just wanted to offer my opinion that this is the type of sale that just cried out for unlimited entries for a fixed time period, followed by some sort of drawing to determine the lucky winner/purchasers.

It certainly would have been more entertaining!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom