SOLD Jack Detroit Roulette Light Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag217

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally putting my roulette table together and finding 200 chips/color is an ideal bank but I currently have either too many or too few of every color.

Jack Detroit Bud Jones Roulette Chips
1 rack of Light Blue (labels will be REMOVED) - $40 + shipping

SOLD 1 rack each of Yellow, Green, and Dark Blue (all table 6)
FOUND 1 rack each of Lavender, Tan, and Brown (table 6 preferred but any table will do)

All chips offered for trade are extras unused by me and apparently mint, happy to add more pictures.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 1.07.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 1.07.57 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 487
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 1.07.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 1.07.48 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 464
  • IMG_6138.jpg
    IMG_6138.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
New Year bump. Also happy to buy lavender/tan/brown directly if anyone is selling.

Yellow SOLD
Green and Blue still available. Also offering label removal at no additional cost.

Are you still looking for a rack of the brown? I have one and I’m willing to trade it for the dark blue.
Sorry, I am not looking for brown anymore. Exception if the brown rack is white label table 6. I'm currently swapping a lot of black labels for white...

If the dark blue are still available I’ll take them. Can I ask, are they as slippery as the brown ones? It seems that only the brown ones are more slippery than the others. Let me know. They be shipping to Staten Island , NY 10312. Thanks

@Chipnut I'll PM you. In my experience they all have a little friction out of the box, but become equally slippery once they get used.

Updating post - original chips are all pending, adding one rack of light blue to the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom