Jack Detroit cash set nickel chip (1 Viewer)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Hey all I’m looking for suggestions for a nickel chip for this set. Any suggestions are welcome.
DE26513A-572A-4873-A755-EF027ECAF6B5.jpeg

Would like something that’s readily available but if it looks awesome I can take my time and build up a rack or two. The S&K’s will be relabeled to a quarter.

Last edited:
Oh wow - that set is hot. You're not using the S&K's for the nickel? What are they for?

I would say any of the JACK tourney chips in solid would work here. My gut says lean toward a solid for the nickel.

The S&K’s are going to be quarters.
So maybe the pink JACK 500 tournament chips? I fell like a purple color chip (JACK cincy $500) has edge spots too complex for the 5c chip. Also, at $3.50 a chip, they can be pricey for nickels.

Use the $5's as nickels for micro games. You won't need $5's with three racks of $1's for any game below a quarter big blind.

OR

get yourself another rack of watermelons, use those as quarters, the S+K $5's nickels, and the rest as is.

Some solid roulette mold chips could work as an inexpensive non-denominated nickel.

I like the idea of a blurple nickel with this set; that or maybe the radiant red T5s from the tourney set (which you wouldn’t have to relabel if you’re lazy like me)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom