Found jack detroit $5 $650 shipped (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused about
WW offered to much
Or
$600 it’s to low
I didnt mean to have the even $600 in there

obvs WW paid basically double cause A you can do such things when you are WW & B again you can do such things when you are WW lol

$600 is obvs a great price for these chips

Well
WW offered $1000 for that chips
GLWS
Windwalker offered that amount because he needed 4 racks shipped overnight. He didn't have time to haggle and put a price out there that would get him what he wanted right away. Otherwise, a rack would go for $500 - $600 right now.

Windwalker offered that amount because he needed 4 racks shipped overnight. He didn't have time to haggle and put a price out there that would get him what he wanted right away. Otherwise, a rack would go for $500 - $600 right now.
I agree with that.

I've just been updated on the situation here and... it makes me sad for the state of chipping.

1648345505832.gif

Since you asked, I'll tell you, but I'm not trying to thread crap here. I thought you were a guy that really needed to finish a set and was having a hard time finding a rack or two. I didn't realize you just sold 4 racks for $4K and just want to replace chips you sold for a ridiculous price.

Good luck with your search, but I don't like that kind of stuff. I'd rather sell these for $500 a rack to someone that needs them.

For the record, no one slid into my DM's, I just researched a bit after reading Pippa's post.

i only sold two racks to WW. i’m simply looking to replace the two racks.

my set was complete, but i took advantage of a great offer. wouldn’t you sell your car or house if someone offered you basically double the value.

i’m paying a premium to get my set back and spreading the love around.

i don’t know how this changes the “state of chipping”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom