Found Jack Detroit 0.25s, 1s, 5s, and 100s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quixotemi

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for two racks of JD 1s, two racks of 5s, 20/barrel primary 100s, and if anyone is feeling generous a rack of the elusive 0.25s.

Jack-Detroit-cash.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for two racks of JD 1s, two racks of 5s, 20/barrel primary 100s, and if anyone is feeling generous a rack of the elusive 0.25s.

View attachment 1325403

That’s a bad pic of the hundo. It’s a blaze spot not that off white business.

1715109634975.jpeg

OP: you are aware of the cost/rarity of that “elusive rack of fracs” right?

OP: you are aware of the cost/rarity of that “elusive rack of fracs” right?

Absolutely! I need a set to host games with. I've yet to chat with a person that owned some to give me an idea on pricing. Me being a newbie I'd have no idea where to start if someone offered me a rack for sale.

Absolutely! I need a set to host games with. I've yet to chat with a person that owned some to give me an idea on pricing. Me being a newbie I'd have no idea where to start if someone offered me a rack for sale.
If I recall correctly, there were only 2000 of the fracs, so they're (somewhat) scare and likely won't be cheap to pry from the hands of those who own them.

This may give you a rough idea of pricing: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/jack-detroit-fracs-1-rack.110186/

Love it - thanks for sharing the info! Now to find someone who's willing to part with their rack... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom