SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either than one being cleaned, is there a difference in condition of the chips (edge sharpnes, flea bites) between the clean and dirty $1s and $5s?

Thanks!

The T10,000 Set is a dream set for me... but with a new baby on the way next month, its just a bit outside my price range.

I've never tried a T2000 tournament - with only 4 denoms, how well does a tournament like that play? Would it help or hurt if I bought some $1 chips to add to it?
I like T2000 tourneys, the 4 chip denoms should work good, maybe see about getting a barrel or two of 1000s

I'm so bad at this stuff, what would you all order?

-Small stakes, inexpensive cash set, .25/.50 to 1/2 would be what I want. (Not worrying about fracs obviously, with the group that plays .25/.50 I multiply the buy ins by 4 and we play as if we are playing 1/2)

-i like 600 chip sets (if they aren't 1,000 chips or up) because little birdcages are awesome

What should I order? 200 ones, 300 fives, 80 twenty fives, 20 hundos (just to have them) sound good or is there a better breakdown?
For 600 I like

100/300/180/20 (my personal preference)

or

120/300/160/20

I like T2000 tourneys, the 4 chip denoms should work good, maybe see about getting a barrel or two of 1000s
You won't be able to add $1000 chips to a T2000 set purchase in this sale. You would need to get them from someone who has them from the first sale. The only $1000 chips available are the ones in the T10K sets. If you are going to play a T2000 tournament, the set offered is sufficient for 10 players plus color ups. No additional chips are needed.

That's a pro move. :) What are you looking to pick up (besides everything)?
I'm mainly just getting a bunch of $1s to complete the THC set I've been working on. I'm hoping those don't sell out real fast just because up until a couple weeks ago they had been available for a long time. But with all the hype of the sale and new members - you never know. So not taking any chances.

I don't see any limitations on ordering other than the household limits on the sets. Any reason I can't very quickly buy what I want most, and then go back in and try to put together a second order?

Man, I have 3 cash sets and 2 tournaments sets. Do I really need another cash set? Why do I want these so bad??

Man, I have 3 cash sets and 2 tournaments sets. Do I really need another cash set? Why do I want these so bad??
13e.jpg

I don't see any limitations on ordering other than the household limits on the sets. Any reason I can't very quickly buy what I want most, and then go back in and try to put together a second order?
Based on previous sales that would go against the spirit of the limits.

If anyone purchasing a T10,000 Set is willing to peel off one barrel of $1000 chips, I'd like to purchase them!

The 43mm orange chips (not the yellow Tournament chips)...

Thanx!

I’m looking for the $2s so if anyone getting the 1-2 set and can spare some, hit me up!

Based on previous sales that would go against the spirit of the limits.
As I said, I don't see any limitations, other than on the sets, so what "spirit of the limits" would I be going against? In the initial sale, there were limits on total chips and percentages of certain chips, so only one order within the first hour was allowed. But I don't see any mention of that restriction in this sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom