SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
63DA2F53-B389-40D5-9BED-211574120BD9.gif

I'm really hoping to buy my first real tournament set from this sale. I have a tight budget (compared to what I've seen some of you guys willing to pay), but my dice chips just don't cut it...

I've handled a bunch of samples and just didn't see a reason to spend money on sets I knew I'd immediately want to upgrade.

Praying my refresh button and my mouse clicking finger are up to the task on the 18th. Lol.

I'm really hoping to buy my first real tournament set from this sale. I have a tight budget (compared to what I've seen some of you guys willing to pay), but my dice chips just don't cut it...

I've handled a bunch of samples and just didn't see a reason to spend money on sets I knew I'd immediately want to upgrade.

Praying my refresh button and my mouse clicking finger are up to the task on the 18th. Lol.

This is the perfect sale for you, really any offering from Jim, but especially this one.

Wondering if there’ll be any snappers and especially 2s that were held back for these sets. Would be nice if those of us who got booted from our order due to the PayPal hiccups (for mint 2s/snappers) got priority in the queue if so.

Wondering if there’ll be any snappers and especially 2s that were held back for these sets. Would be nice if those of us who got booted from our order due to the PayPal hiccups (for mint 2s/snappers) got priority in the queue if so.
Jim said, he held some of those back for the set sale, but after PayPal fked up and sold more than he meant to, he was forced to send those chips out to fulfill those additional orders.

Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale
Sunday, July 18th
2:00 p.m. EDT

For those of you who have never experienced a Chip Room sale, there are a few rules. We try to do things so people can acquire a complete set at good prices. The limits are to prevent people from purchasing large quantities of single denominations that prevent others from completing their sets.

At the sale start time, the links below the images will go live, after you refresh your screen. Click on the links to add items to your PayPal shopping cart. Each chip will be listed individually and you have to load each denomination and quantity into your cart before you check out. Sometimes chips can sell out very quickly, so don't delay.​

THERE WILL BE SETS AND INDIVIDUAL CHIPS. Pictures and pricing up tomorrow
It’s tomorrow already Jim!

1626214343227.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom