SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I snagged a T2000 set with a few extra 100's and 500's to make it 600 chips total.

Sorry I'm a noob at this, are there any additional steps needed, or do I just sit back and wait for my chips to arrive? I'm guessing with all these orders at once it will be a little while before they get delivered?
You should have received your shipping notification. All orders received today will go out by Tuesday

Has the market finally hit saturation? I was out all day and decided to see if anything was left and ended up buying a 700 chip primary cash set. Hard to pass on the value of a Paulson set for $450.

Not my first Chiproom Sale, but my first in several years.
Ditto here. Putting together a used RHC set and seems like there's plenty of inventory for me yay.

You should have received your shipping notification. All orders received today will go out by Tuesday
Thanks so much! I got the email. This sale is/was awesome.

This has been an addictive experience. Now I'm out to find some 1k chips that can go with the ones I bought today before my wife checks the bank statements. Lol.

Has the market finally hit saturation? I was out all day and decided to see if anything was left and ended up buying a 700 chip primary cash set. Hard to pass on the value of a Paulson set for $450.

Not my first Chiproom Sale, but my first in several years.
There was an insane amount of most of these chips. I think someone said like 55,000 $1 chips.

Not surprisingly the t-10000 cash chips and the 1/2 set with the blues sold out very quick while the rest did not.
Not because people weren’t buying. Because there’s just that many of them.

Not surprisingly the t-10000 cash chips and the 1/2 set with the blues sold out very quick while the rest did not.
Not because people weren’t buying. Because there’s just that many of them.
201pm 1/2 and T10 was sold out in the first min
206pm All set will sold out only limited set was left
220pm Limited set is down to <15 set

I stop checking after that and went to bed

Last edited:
Don’t want to beat a dead horse, but in your guys experience what is the longest it takes for a package to arrive after it ships? I ask because my reshipper is going on vacation on the 24th and wondering if i should just ship it straight here and eat the added costs.

Don’t want to beat a dead horse, but in your guys experience what is the longest it takes for a package to arrive after it ships? I ask because my reshipper is going on vacation on the 24th and wondering if i should just ship it straight here and eat the added costs.
My experience is that TCR has some special powers as the packages direct to Canada arrive much faster than anything from anyone else (1 week on average for me). Your results may differ.

17x white label t10000 sets left.

Anyone do a relabel of these and post pics?
I'm going to relabel a few racks of the greens as fracs for a set I'm putting together. I don't have the labels yet, but I'll post some when I get them done.

Today is a great day. I bought a white label tournament set from Jim. And I also bought a 200k white label set from a forum member today. Now I’ll have an awesome set. But I have to figure out what to do now with my black label tournament chips.

Also I bought 30 promo chips to use as bounties!
@jrs146 Sell the black label 500s and 5ks to me :D

Last edited:
I need to step away from this thread... I've been calculating and trying to justify costs for these chips all morning.

If I didn't already have 120 primary 100's on the way, or if I had a guaranteed buyer for them... I would snap buy those secondaries right now.
We take credit cards through PayPal...just saying

when u pay with a cc on paypal u have to pay a fee ?
no, the vendor absorbs all fees with these transactions no matter how you pay, assuming a domestic $$ transaction of course - international is a different ball of wax sometimes with exchange fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom