SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a fan of using 25s in tourneys Whenever we play tourneys which is like never now I just start blinds off at 100-100 or 100-200 25s to me just slow up the tourneys all we need is 100,500,1k & some 5k n we are good to go

Im not a fan of using 25s in tourneys Whenever we play tourneys which is like never now I just start blinds off at 100-100 or 100-200 25s to me just slow up the tourneys all we need is 100,500,1k & some 5k n we are good to go
Slowing the donkeys down is why I include them :) Want everyone in for as long as possible!

If anyone purchasing a T10,000 Set is willing to peel off one barrel of $1000 chips, I'd like to purchase them!

The 43mm orange chips (not the yellow Tournament chips)...

Thanx!

Usually a week or less give or take but remember usps is still very short staffed most everywhere still
Then, like...not tonight, right? Asking for a friend. :wtf:
giphy.gif

Slowing the donkeys down is why I include them :) Want everyone in for as long as possible!
when them blinds get high the donkeys dont know how to play and yet that is what u want my luck in poker is horrible so id like to consider myself pretty good for playing for 19 years but I got that horrible luck exp the other day I was playing a $35 buy in on MGM blinds are 400/800 I am UTG + 1 the UTG raises to 2,400 so I pop it to 15k I have 55k total I had pocket Queens so a couple people fold dude on the button decides to go all in for 34k with A6 suited obvs I have to call and he spikes a A on the flop that right there is donkey as it gets if someone has A's or K's or AK or AK suited then so be it but for someone to see someone raise 3x the big blind then I come over the top the top for 19 bigs and someone pushes with A6 suited lol you can't make this stuff up

But it’s all relative. If you use T25 and start with T2500 you have 50 big blinds.

If you use T100 and start with T10K then you have 50 big blinds.

So, their really is little difference. Maybe it makes it easier to not have to color up the T25s but the strategy isn’t going to change.

But it’s all relative. If you use T25 and start with T2500 you have 50 big blinds.

So, their really is little difference. Maybe it makes it easier to not have to color up the T25s but the strategy isn’t going to change.
My friends are too dumb to count in increments of 25

we usually do 100-100 or 100-200 and start with either 10 or 20k not big tourneys only like 8-12 people if that usually play cash now a days though with a bunch of mixed games

Seriously? No tracking here yet.... But honestly he had to fix my address so he probably didn't print the label yet. And I bet he's crazy busy, I'm sure he sold a ton of chips
a ton is an understatement I have seen the crazy amounts of chips first hand first time I seen it in person I thought I was gonna have a heart attack lol

Seriously? No tracking here yet.... But honestly he had to fix my address so he probably didn't print the label yet. And I bet he's crazy busy, I'm sure he sold a ton of chips
they'll be there in due time. at least you don't have to wait 2 weeks like us europeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom