SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sample Set Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion, kind of underwhelmed with most of the chips. The 1 and 2.5 are the stars here, mainly due to THC and the 2.5 just looking stellar. The secondary 25 and 100 are definitely cool in their own unique way. I think this shines a light on how special the HSI sets are. Minus the primary 1 and 25, all around great set.

My worth-nothing opinion: I think the Primary line is pretty much better in every way, except for the following exceptions:
- the $100Sec is nicer than the $100Pri, as long as you get rid of that awful red background inlay
- the $25Pri and $25Sec are equally as good
- the $500Pri and $500Sec are equally as bad

My worth-nothing opinion: I think the Primary line is pretty much better in every way, except for the following exceptions:
- the $100Sec is nicer than the $100Pri, as long as you get rid of that awful red background inlay
- the $25Pri and $25Sec are equally as good
- the $500Pri and $500Sec are equally as bad
I respectfully disagree (which is what makes his hobby so great). I do take offense to calling any blurple chip bad. So much potential as a frac relabel, and I am going to try to get some for my JACK Detroit (JD?) set.

I think those $25s are one of the best chips in this sale (IHC aside).

What I'm curious about is if the grey spot is metallic. Metallic gold, silver and yellow is a very nice combo.
Looks like metallic gold, canary yellow and just plain grey (possibly showboat grey?) to me

Looks like metallic gold, canary yellow and just plain grey (possibly showboat grey?) to me
Like.....this?
1D28F8C3-ADCA-4CDC-A8E0-6CD8FCA0F5CF.jpeg

I respectfully disagree (which is what makes his hobby so great). I do take offense to calling any blurple chip bad. So much potential as a frac relabel, and I am going to try to get some for my JACK Detroit (JD?) set.
I missed where the chip / edge colors where listed, if it was done anywhere, which of the $500's is blurple?

I missed where the chip / edge colors where listed, if it was done anywhere, which of the $500's is blurple?

The colours weren't listed, and I'm not sure they will be since Jim mentioned they didnt provide the Paulson spec sheets.

I am fairly certain it is Blurple based on pics we have seen.

The colours weren't listed, and I'm not sure they will be since Jim mentioned they didnt provide the Paulson spec sheets.

I am fairly certain it is Blurple based on pics we have seen.

which $500 is blurple was the question - i'm guessing it's the primary since it's bluer than the secondary. but then what is the secondary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom