SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute!!! Are you telling me @TheChipRoom has pull with Canadian customs too! Everything else being shipped US to Canada takes at least a month!

Has anyone ever seen Jim and Superman in the same room together?
Superman he is ..
I actually got them three days ago and I didn’t pay any Custom fee ...
Very nice chips

Obligatory pre-murder pr0n (aside from 25s) Reds still enroute

9251F9F5-1BED-4619-A03A-7CADB2365343.jpeg

Obligatory pre-murder pr0n (aside from 25s) Reds still enroute

View attachment 667416

i really like the HSI 1a chips, prefer them to both of the other two. surprised they don't get more love here. i have 3 racks of those and a rack of Jack Cincy secondary 25s as a start to an eventual RHC mixed set. no idea yet what the fracs or $5s will someday be.

i really like the HSI 1a chips, prefer them to both of the other two. surprised they don't get more love here. i have 3 racks of those and a rack of Jack Cincy secondary 25s as a start to an eventual RHC mixed set. no idea yet what the fracs or $5s will someday be.
Agreed. I have 8 racks of them as well. Underrated chip IMO.

On the used 1s did anyone receive a bunch with a purple stain that’s tough to scrub off ?

Im going to be experimenting with very very small dabs of Goo Gone. Going to use a q-tip to avoid getting too much of it on there and see what happens. I’m also going to be trying it on other guinea pig chips I have with various types of stains, marks etc.

Im going to be experimenting with very very small dabs of Goo Gone. Going to use a q-tip to avoid getting too much of it on there and see what happens. I’m also going to be trying it on other guinea pig chips I have with various types of stains, marks etc.
On the used 1s did anyone receive a bunch with a purple stain that’s tough to scrub off ?
I had a few that had it. Looks like purple ink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom