Jack Cincinnati Pr0n Thread (1 Viewer)

1st?

098651FF-2424-4057-92F1-94F3556E8A36.jpeg9912DDDE-438C-4C1A-B01B-F523FBC99670.jpeg
34A47A70-60FC-4D8A-9B6F-46624888D638.jpeg

My Jack Cincinnati STT T25 set. I debated a bit on the $1k slot, but the primaries cleaned up so well and I like them much more than the secondaries. May add a rack of $5s just to have the flexibility for a STT T5 set as well. Relieved this came together after various TCR difficulties!

nSrA1ap.jpg

My Jack Cincinnati STT T25 set. I debated a bit on the $1k slot, but the primaries cleaned up so well and I like them much more than the secondaries. May add a rack of $5s just to have the flexibility for a STT T5 set as well. Relieved this came together after various TCR difficulties!

nSrA1ap.jpg
I've gone with the same combo for the same reasons. Love the $1k, also love the $500 sec in that lineup.

Also if anyone needs my $500 barrels and 1ks happy to trade for other $500’s could use a rack. ( game has gotten bigger ) :)

Those came out looking nice, I wish tcr had mint prim racks!!!
Yeah I know me too... I cherry picked 220 out of 360. I'm honestly contemplating ordering another 200 and cherry picking through those to get a better rack. Some of them are decent, but they are all warped

Yeah I know me too... I cherry picked 220 out of 360. I'm honestly contemplating ordering another 200 and cherry picking through those to get a better rack. Some of them are decent, but they are all warped
Is it tough to unwarp em an get em to stack like bricks?

I can’t wait to see the before and after shots... dibs on that rack in future if u get rid of it ;)
Hey if you wanna buy em and ship em to me I'll clean em up, oil them and flatten them for cash and or extra 25s to cherry pick from LOL

Which lineup? I dont have my 100 secs in the picture yet.

View attachment 676811

I'd have to see the full lineup together, but I agree with @cvanem for now that the $500 looks better there. I like the darker contrast next to the $1ks and the spot pattern there more. That being said, I don't think you can go wrong either way; the $2s are great chips!

A little of everything in my primary chip purchase. Both $5 & $25 Grand Opening and First Anniversary JACK Cincinnati commemorative chips included.

View attachment 678203
1st anniversary commemorative are really pretty. I foud just 1x 1st anniversary 5$ in about 120 used 5$ and 2x 1st anniversary 25$ in about 80 used 25$ chips
Grand opening chips were in greater quantity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom