Jack Cincinnati Pr0n Thread (2 Viewers)

Yeah it did. Just seems like an odd break down given the percentages lol must've got lucky after the 1st hour
E889D19B-CA38-4D2A-BD5D-E2187864F646.gif

Long story, but I was stuck in the airport trying to buy on my phone. I thought I screwed up my order and bought 2040 chips, but lost internet. I thought my order was going to get canceled. So after one hour I made another order of what was left. But my original order was actually ok. So now I have a weird mix lol.

Yeah it did. Just seems like an odd break down given the percentages lol must've got lucky after the 1st hour
I was tracking inventory at the 1st hour restriction removal and there was ample inventory for adding all the extra chips he has.

The 1k primaries didnt even sell out until the evening, you can still get mint $25s and $500s last I checked.

I had to change my order 3 times with all the new primaries sold out. I had 2 backup plans that were shot. So ordered on the fly.

Same as everyone's...plenty warping. Although looks like @Barberp did a great job flattening and oiling and they look awesome. Definitely like the primaries better, but they aren't mint...

white ceramic spacer chips from brpropoker, clamps, and regulated hot water for a period of about 25 minutes.

No NPR use on a murder is literally the nuts! Cuts (pun intended) time down significantly and you get the best results after a cleaning, which you’ve shown :love:
r/oddlysatisfying :ninja::cool
Yah that’s the only good part on my rack

they clean off fast with magic eraser
Murder is no NPR needed added bonus no fear of discoloration

BUT
I got a pretty bad rack for sure
The guy above or another thread his used rack looked damn near new

Heavy oiling is bringing them back to an 8/10 color though
These have some war story character for sure
A couple were even slightly warped geeesh
But even just flattering in the heat outside quick one pass they are much better luckily
I wish I had 10 spares for sure :(

5D6A9EE2-3356-42BF-8A6D-F2AFC5AD0F82.jpeg
A1AC5B2C-FA1E-4F13-8D70-7721EDBE422B.jpeg
288260D9-7174-4207-B5AD-C3A072E09C93.jpeg
0A2213AA-E920-4119-B9D6-9BA4E03F4D96.jpeg

@HaRDHouSeiNC Because these are so rare I would think that the dings and dents make this unique. Almost like petina or character. Better to have than non at all. :tup:
White Whale! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom