Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
They say breaking up with your first love is hardest to do. Or something like that. These chips were my first love. I’ve been told I can perhaps achieve “chip slut” status if I sell, which intrigues me.

I’m listing them by the rack, and preference will be determined first by size of order. I can be a little flexible on price if you want multiple racks. I won’t be selling unless and until all chips are accounted for.

All chips have been used only in my home game, and they are in great shape. With the exception of the $1000s, which are mint. Happy to provide more pics if anyone wants them.

300 x $1 $220/rack
400 x $5 $375/rack
200 x $25 $160/rack
100 x $100 $260/rack
10 x $1000 $130 for all

Prices do not include shipping. U.S. address only please.

010894D8-CCE4-4C6A-A1C1-1E10B45B15B6.jpeg

36CADD0F-B067-4504-99AC-45D43930AB10.jpeg

Priority/dibs
@cgpilot
200 x $1s, 200 x $5s, 100 x $100s, and $1ks

@JackDeRke
100 x $1s, 200 x $5s, 200 x $25s

Last edited:
Couldnt help myself. Actually havent seen much of him over the last few days. Typically buying restrictions makes you grouchy lol
You don't really know me. :)

Grouchy isn't even close to a word to describe me. Haha. I have a pretty calm family life and there are a few more important things that I tend to. Definitely backing away. A little withdrawal, yes. Not grouchy. Disappointed in myself that I got so addicted.

I've been working a ton. Stacking my real "chips", that's for sure.

Keep up with the tags too, you just never know when I'll snap back. I'm still holding nice sets and I'm very happy. I do appreciate what all I have.

@Hornet ,thanks so much for the offer man. I really really appreciate it. But it's okay. I'll not be able to commit to a timeline. I feel the community love though, and it's appreciated.

GL with the wonderful sale.

....Think I'm pretty shocked at this.... Hope everything is okay????
Everything is good John, and thanks for asking. Look, I’m having second thoughts already so stop making this harder on me lol.

The reality is that I’ve been buying so many chips lately it’s hard for me to justify keeping them all. I have 4 other sets plus a relabel set that I really want to finish. I just need Vegas to reopen so I can get more NYNY $1s.

Pre-sellers remorse is a serious thing.
I’ll tell you how real it is. This ad has been up a little over an hour. There are only two racks of $1s and two racks of $25s unaccounted for. And now I don’t know whether I even want them to sell. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It’s all good though. If they sell, I’ll just buy something else at some point. And if they don’t, they’ll still make me happy.

I have seller's remorse for selling Jack $5s last week. If someone backs out, back up for at least 1 rack of $5s.

...and they ask my why I’m hoarding Jack Detroit’s. This exactly lol I will never cross the bridge of sellers remorse for selling my babies!!!! Ain’t happenin.

I have seller's remorse for selling Jack $5s last week. If someone backs out, back up for at least 1 rack of $5s.
One of my first Jack purchases, was 2 racks of dead mint Jack $5s.

As soon as I packed them, I had remorse. But they sold to a good friend, and I was already paid.

I've managed to scrape back 140 of them. I'll hope someday to get another rack. It's been hard to find them, and beat out others trying for the same chips.

I know this remorse for these Jacks very well. I've refused at least 20 PMs, from various users asking me to sell. My answer is always NO. I've learned from my past mistakes. These Jacks need to be owned, kept, enshrined, etc. Not SOLD!

They say breaking up with your first love is hardest to do. Or something like that. These chips were my first love. I’ve been told I can perhaps achieve “chip slut” status if I sell, which intrigues me.

I’m listing them by the rack, and preference will be determined first by size of order. I can be a little flexible on price if you want multiple racks. I won’t be selling unless and until all chips are accounted for.

All chips have been used only in my home game, and they are in great shape. With the exception of the $1000s, which are mint. Happy to provide more pics if anyone wants them.

200 x $1 $220/rack
400 x $5 $375/rack
200 x $25 $160/rack
100 x $100 $260/rack
10 x $1000 $130 for all

Prices do not include shipping.

View attachment 437723
View attachment 437724
Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back