Status
Not open for further replies.

thubaru

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys,
Unfortunately I’m needing to move these to help pay for our Aussie pup’s sudden ACL surgery :( So I’m not looking for trades at the moment. I’ll have to make do with my small rounders set for now.

200x Jack Cincy secondary 100s. Mint. $220 per rack shipped
100x Jack Cincy primary 500s. Mint. $420 shipped
10x HSI Primary 1k, used but excellent condition. $110 shipped
200x Jack Detroit primary 25s. Mint and sharp. 120 shown but I have two racks. $150 per rack shipped
20x HSI primary 5k, excellent sharp condition. $220 shipped (pic courtesy of @RivieraDanny )

PPFF, apple pay or venmo accepted. I will ship Monday or Tuesday via Priority Mail. Thanks for looking!
97DC5998-9B8C-4ACD-85B9-BCA50D68AB15.jpeg
321734B3-D343-4653-BA01-F663BFD8CF00.jpeg

Thanks @TwoHomie

Man, the only dog that's ever bitten me was an Australian Cattle dog. And that's saying something, because I was actually a US Mailman for a few years. I knew it was coming, but just couldn't prevent it. We were visiting a friend's house. As we walked down the basement steps, I ended up being last and I knew he was going to tag me. I finally had to turn my back and bham!

Cattle dogs "nip", but it smarts for sure. Didn't tear the jeans, but left a nasty blood blister, same as they do to cattle. Not thubaru's pup, I'm sure his pup is a sweetheart! Kidding, it's their instinct and as in most animal behavior cases, I blame the owner.

ACLs are a shame, but it can work out. Our rescue is a Sheba Inu that had a hip issue. Long story short, we discovered the extent after adopting and the rescue recommended U of P Vet hospital and paid the entire bill. $8,000 for a hip replacement, or $4,000 for surgery, our choice. Crazy. We chose the less expensive surgery. Then I took him to PT twice a week, my wife massaged his leg, etc. for weeks. Freakin dog had better health care then we do! They do get into your heart though! Good luck with the surgery and rehab.

Thanks guys, all chips are sold. I’m closing this one down. I appreciate all the well wishes. This community rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom