SOLD Pay it forward RHC starter set, Grand Victoria roulettes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thubaru

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Happy new year everyone!

I have decided to pursue a T25 base set rather than a cash set for now at the request of my regs. Looking to pass this along for exactly what I have into it plus shipping to someone starting out… Thanks to @pacmartine and @ArielVer18 for these chips, they are beautiful and now hopefully end up in the hands of someone who will be able to put them into play. Anyway, thanks for reading but let’s get on with it :)

First up, RHC starter set... The set includes 200 near mint HSI $1a and 100 mint Isle CG $5s as well as a cherry picked and cleaned barrel of live Aria $1s.
Price for the 320 chips is $288 plus shipping for a new chipper trying to start up a set (conus only). - Now open to all, dibs sale.

Next up is some old GV roulettes I found stashed in my garage.
40x well used green w/inlay
17x sharp edged purple hot stamp (removed)
14x sharp edged gray w/inlay
16x near mint hot stamp green (warped)
$60 shipped conus for these (not sure where to price these so let me know if this is off)

PPFF or Venmo preferred
0014A597-06BA-4BE7-876A-F5F48D55C9DE.jpeg

907A679F-0339-4336-AF47-4FAB2C81FB68.jpeg

23A8D9A0-B70B-4912-B1C3-23CD3343B7FA.jpeg

Last edited:
First up, RHC starter set... The set includes 200 near mint HSI $1a and 100 mint Isle CG $5s as well as a cherry picked and cleaned barrel of live Aria $1s.
Price for the 320 chips is $288 plus shipping for a new chipper trying to start up a set (conus only).

Wow. What a fantastic price for the amount of chips you are offering. This is a great starter "kit" for a new chipper.
320 Paulson chips in great condition for less than $1 per chip. :wow:
Kudos to @thubaru for giving back to the community. :tup:

GLWS!

Don't think I missed your forum avatar of Jack Cincy 100 secondaries. (nods in approval)

Cool sale but I got a different question for you- did you like your WRX? :D

I'm looking to grab a 20' or 21' in the next week or so, so I'm just curious what you thought about yours. I've owned more than a few subies and I work on cars for a living so I'm very familiar with them- just curious about your personal love/hate with yours.

Glws bud

Cool sale but I got a different question for you- did you like your WRX? :D

I'm looking to grab a 20' or 21' in the next week or so, so I'm just curious what you thought about yours. I've owned more than a few subies and I work on cars for a living so I'm very familiar with them- just curious about your personal love/hate with yours.

Glws bud
Loved it! It was a 2018 and I put about 90k on it as I have a 90 mile r/t commute. Never any big issues. I did all the maintenance myself. I don’t even have any real complaints about it, I really loved the car. I’d easily recommend one to a friend!

If you guys know someone don’t hesitate to tag them. I’d appreciate it! If no interest from new chippers I will open this up to dibs this afternoon at some point.

If you guys know someone don’t hesitate to tag them. I’d appreciate it! If no interest from new chippers I will open this up to dibs this afternoon at some point.
I don't know how soon you're trying to move these chips, but if you're trying to sell to a new chipper, than it's probably going to be a few days...
They don't know their way around the forum as well. (They're newbs). They may not have the access to post in sales threads or PM you until their post count is above a minimum. They might be hesitant to fork over a couple hundred dollars to a total stranger on some internet forum. Etc.

So, please give them a while before opening dibs for everyone. Unless you need to move these fast.

Buyer backed out.

Opening this up to dibs. I’d leave it closed for longer but I’m headed to Vegas for a week and don’t want this hanging over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom