I've been going, and going, and (2 Viewers)

BPTDirector

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
So it all started for me on old Blue, as it did with many of you, not as many as there are today though. I got in that group buy and received 1700 Pharoahs on the Paulson chips mold. Holy cow those things were absolute bricks! Loved them but wanted more…

Stupidly watched many legendary group buys go by without participating. @EmptyPocs participated and has a kings treasure but I digress…. And time moves on

Many many sets and chips pass through my hands and heart over the years. If you can think of any of those old group buys, I was there. Definitely missed out on the baddest ass time in chipping.

Then the sales started, PNY chips for $1.25 each. Didn’t buy them be aide that was too rich for me.

BCC splits off Paulson when the Endy’s sell to GPI.

And time moves on…

PCF is born amid some moral differences about the Blue Wall. PCF flourishes and becomes monolithic in ten years throu the efforts of many, spearheaded by Tommy. Thanks man!!!

I’ve always been 100% Clay the whole time. Loved the way the Zens came out but never bought any. People complain of slickness….

47 sets, mostly tournament in composition come and go with only my customs for the BPT being permanent. China clays - had a lot, they almost all had THAT smell, until I had a set of Royals….best China Clay ever IMO.

Time moves on to today..I’m glad I’m in Nirvana and only have a single desire that will come soon from a noted group buy organizer.

Oh, did I mention I BOUGHT A SET OF PLASTICS!!! Made the plunge and just got two different member’s WSOP Tributes from Mel. I may have a whole new appreciation for plastics!!

I’ll be around to observe and comment but feel my buying and selling days are over. My final sets beside the one I’m saving for in the future, and it’s not Paulson BTW. Are:

Basement Poker Tour Chipco
BPT custom ASM
BCC Desert Palms
Matsui WSOP Tributes
Paulson RHC mixed

Those are all tournament sets.

Cash Paulson RHC mixed

Happy as I can be with these setups.
Only 1 cash group buy set in my future that I’m definitely in for. No way will I miss that.

But, Done!!

BPT

Last edited:
Here are the faces of my RHC cash set. The solid yellows are house mold BCC’s but I’m liking how they fit in as my fracs.
E6D11D8E-2CC6-428C-B3EC-951B010E60B2.jpeg

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/i-think-i-am-done-farewell.92422/

So what’s the over/under on months before starting again?
I’m coming off a two week binge run and love how my whole setup got revamped. You better be on the done side. I’m tired and really can no longer afford to play the latest fad game. Or the leaded whatever game. I’m truly satisfied.
Got a Jumers T25. Thanks Jim!!
:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom