GB Completed **** IT'S UP FINALLY **** The Karate Kid and Superhero Button Group Buy Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TKEUofM Yes you are right! I thought I copied the new names over and didn't realize it was the old names Good Catch. I'll run something separate for the people in group 5 for to win. Two people in group 5 can win these. These are 100% Plastic Poker Jumbo Modianos which are brand new in wrapper. I got these for free at the NJ Meetup the other week as no one claimed them so I figured I can give them away on here. This is the perfect opportunity to give someone in Group 5 a prize. I'll run the giveaway after soon. The Top 2 in the Randomizer will win. Unless the people in group 5 want to play to one winner who will get both. View attachment 725522
I'm okay with top two

Not to be a complainer, but I believe I was in the Group 5 PM and was not included in the randomizer. It looks like Group 4 and Group 5 are the same names, just in a different order.
I noticed it to but then I got caught up in something else and forgot about it lol

Hey Mike. I sent money on 6/17. Please let me know if it didnt go through.

Thanks again man for the effort.
Thanks guys. I'll check. I got so many payments at once and only marked the ones who sent me a PM or acknowledged here or in the group PMS.
I paid as well already
@72o and @T_Chan hi I looked through paypal and saw your payments. Thanks. We're almost there. We are down to 3 Payments as one person confirmed he is paying tonight.

Last edited:
Almost all the payments are in except two. I will request for the invoice now and pay. Thanks guys for all your quick responses. For the two members whom have not paid just get the payments to me when you have a chance. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi everyone the Invoice was paid today and BRPRO should begin production early next week. It takes 2-3 weeks for the order from payment of invoice to shipment to me. I'm going to start asking everyone in the Group PMs please send me your Addresses. If you are not comfortable with that PM me your address, and then in the Group PM tell me you PM'd me your address. For the one or two people not in a group PM send me your address on here or PM it to me. If you already sent me on your address let me know in the group PM you did.

Thanks,
Mike.

Hi Everyone guess what came in the Mail today? I will start preparing the DBs for shipping starting early next week. Please those that have not sent their addresses in the group PMs or to me directly please start to do so. Thanks.

56236F45-942C-4825-8BF7-AF6C32E5B030.jpeg

Hi Aquaman,

I cannot start a PM with you for your Dealer Button Buy. Buttons are $7.50 each and I will us USPS First Class Package mail with tracking. We will need to do all our communication through here. My Paypal for friends and family is michaelsyu@comcast.net .

Thanks,
Mike

MemberTOTAL ButtonsGroupButton CostShippingTotal Cost
Aquaman
8​
5​
$60.00​
$5.95​
$65.95​
I @Aquaman I still cannot PM you as it is disabled for you. I never got confirmation of Payment. I placed the order anyway as almost all the orders were paid except two. Please send the Paypal to michaelsyu@comcast.net and confirm on here that you paid. Then post your address also and I can send the buttons out. If I don't hear from you at the end of the week(next Sunday) that you have paid then I will release the buttons for the rest of PCF for purchase. Thanks.

I @Aquaman I still cannot PM you as it is disabled for you. I never got confirmation of Payment. I placed the order anyway as almost all the orders were paid except two. Please send the Paypal to michaelsyu@comcast.net and confirm on here that you paid. Then post your address also and I can send the buttons out. If I don't hear from you at the end of the week(next Sunday) that you have paid then I will release the buttons for the rest of PCF for purchase. Thanks.
Extra DB coming…………

Hi guys the first set of packages will be sent out tomorrow for PM Group #1. I will then send another set for another PM group on Wednesday, another on Thursday, and then I'll try for two sets on Friday. If not the last set will be sent on next Monday. @Talrem your package will go out with the last set of packages I am sending out. There are 10 members in each group PM. I would like to send them all at once, but at a night 10 is basically what I can do. Thanks.

Last edited:
The first group of 10 packages were sent today. The Second set of 10 packages are ready to be dropped off tomorrow. 3 more GB PM Groups to go. I will work on the next GB PM packages tomorrow.

Hi guys GB#2 Packages were sent today. GB#3 packages are all packaged up and ready to be dropped off at the P.O. tomorrow. Then Tomorrow night GB#4 packages will be prepared for shipping on Friday. GB#5 will be sent on Monday. I am unavailable on Friday night and can not package stuff for Saturday so I'll package the last set of DBs on Sunday night for Monday shipment.

Hi everyone the last set of Buttons will be mailed out tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for the quick payments and the information when I asked for it.

Hope you guys enjoy the Buttons.

Regards,
Mike

Got mine yesterday in time for last night's game. We'll just call the result, in for 100 out for 70, opening night jitters!

Thanks for running this. They really are cool and the "Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy" jokes were flying.

Got mine yesterday in time for last night's game. We'll just call the result, in for 100 out for 70, opening night jitters!

Thanks for running this. They really are cool and the "Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy" jokes were flying.
Awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom