Isle of Capri KC Dealer Button (2 Viewers)

It's such a colorful set with the bird of paradise as the logo.
I would take both buttons as they are right now, but I agree with Bree here and would love to see a mock-up of even more color in it. Go nuts, I say!
I also think the black button looks good as it is, but would prefer to see designed to mock a neon bar sign. That would be cool. And it needs palm trees, everything is better with palm trees, maybe on the rolling edge in between the dealer text?

1610634860252.png

Last edited:
I also think the black button looks good as it is, but would prefer to see designed to mock a beon bar sign. That would be cool. And it needs palm trees, everything is better with palm trees, maybe on the rolling edge in between the dealer text?

View attachment 613943
God I love this woman!! I was thinking the same thing! Man how could we work a silhouette of a palm tree to the background of the White button. But many people like less flashy and standard layouts.

Also a retro version of this guy (newer logo) would be cool on a light blue button

1610635633891.png
1610635685153.png

You guys decide, and all I can say is I’ll buy one of each.

I don’t care if it’s got a graphic with a guy in Capri pants. I need a dealer button for this set. ;)

Pure Talent my Friend! Fresh, New and Bright! You killed it with a quick Mock up!! Defiantly the Bird and Dealer on the Rolling edge and this is Perfect!! I wasn't tagging you because I expected a mock up buddy but Seriously thanks for the Help Here.

@FordPickup92 since I feel I got us involved on this one do you want to run another big GB Beautiful??
Thanks for the kind words mate :)
If it gets more complex, I will be limited by my, er, ‘design’ capabilities. I do all my artwork on Word and MS Paint - eek.
I am sure one of the talented designers with the proper program can run with it :)

It’s just my canvas that I use to drop all of my images. Then I select, copy, paste to Paint.

Thanks for the kind words mate :)
If it gets more complex, I will be limited by my, er, ‘design’ capabilities. I do all my artwork on Word and MS Paint - eek.
I am sure one of the talented designers with the proper program can run with it :)

I use PowerPoint, and proud of it!

Okay, not really proud, but it's fairly versatile for a canvas no larger than 1" diameter.

GIMP is good for my photo transformations.

I use PowerPoint, and proud of it!

Okay, not really proud, but it's fairly versatile for a canvas no larger than 1" diameter.

GIMP is good for my photo transformations.
PowerPoint eh? Will have a look at that as well. Have used GIMP for photos as well.

If you guys can get me a working PDF or something I can work with this in illustrator.

Maybe yellow on Isle part and purple Dealer so it doesn't Blend into the sand but absolutely!! Love it!!
Hi mate, thanks :)
‘Dealer’ is a ‘sand castlesque’ creation :) ... sort of had to do little blending to create the effect :)
Might be a bit much yellow on the Isle, but will have a look when I get home :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom